Show me your Lupos on 13s

cobblers

Well, I'm pissing in the wind with search. Won't let me search for 13" or 13s or 13. But anyway, despite being a promoter of wide 15s on the lupo so the arches are filled before the subframe hits the ground, I've only gone and bought some really really wide 13s. I don't think they will be a permanent addition, but it's nice to have a change :)

They are 13x7.5 and 13x10 at the moment, and I was thinking 165/55/13 on the front and 195/50/13 on the back. I'll be getting some 3.5 inch dishes for the rears to make them 8.5s at some point, but I'm going to roll on tens for the Retro Rides Gathering http://www.retro-rides.org/gathering09/

So yeah, I'd appreciate any pics of Lupos on 13s, and the wheel and tyre sizes. Offsets too if you are feeling generous!

It's an excuse for you to show off!

Edited by cobblers

175/50 on mattig steels 7s front and 8s rear, something like et 003 and 001, i never had any scrubing, and was lowered 100mm rear with the adjusters out and around 105 up front,

3399873856_f0719ac1901.jpg

175/50 on Tramonts 7s front and 8s rear, et -3 and et -10 (something like that lol) fair bit of scrubing lowered 100mm rear with the adjusters out and around 105 up front,

tramonts014.jpg

Ta

Rich,

Edited by little rich

Im looking for some nice new alloys for my new 1.4 lupo, looking to fill the arches enough to make it look lowered because i cant afford to get it lowered at the moment i know guys "how cheap" lol.

Anyone got any suggestions.

Im looking for some nice new alloys for my new 1.4 lupo, looking to fill the arches enough to make it look lowered because i cant afford to get it lowered at the moment i know guys "how cheap" lol.

Anyone got any suggestions.

Going smaller on the wheels will accentuate the arch gap, and any bigger will make it look like a scared cat trying to look big!

You'll need to get it lowered mate - Lupos are really bloody high as standard. What about saving the money you'd spend on wheels, and spending it on lowering? A low car on stock wheels looks 100x better than a high car on any wheels!.

Lowering will cost about £80 for a set of springs, and a Lupo is the easiest car I could imagine put put a set of springs on.

Or just hang tight and keep and eye out for 2nd hand coilies

DSG_0023bw.jpg

13" 7 165/55 on front et 20

13" 8 165/55 on back et 0

i think! haha

ze picture nicht worken! ja?

I gotta stop whoring this picture ffs.

IMG_2454.jpg

175/50/13 ContiSports.

13*7 up front

13*8 up back

13*win all around :wub:

Think i got the same rims mate 13x7s on the front and 13x8s on the rear and they stick out quite a bit, and police have been nagging me saying next time ull have 3 points for them!! have u made any arch mods atall ???

None at all but it doesnt move cause im not insured.

Got camber to fit tomorrow though.

Drove it just around my absolute dead block, 2 non resident cars a day max and it doesnt scrub at all.

No police worry around here, the tread sits perfectly in line with the arch - check my readers ride for more.

3399873856_f0719ac1901.jpg

Bit off topic but I saw this at the GTI fest and was the final deciding factor between getting a lupo over a 6N. A real sweet car! Does this mean you kept it as I saw it for sale on PH a while back?