INSURANCE

CCJ7

Hey, currently with direct line who cost £1600 for a 1.0L E lupo. But not allowed to modify untill im 21!! Does any1 know a good company i cud use wen i renew which allows you to modify and is relativly cheaper? By this time i would have 1 years no claims.

fully comp. Rang them up to let them know i had changed to OZ superturismo's and they told me to take em off an i can only use standard VW wheels till im 21. WAS NOT impressed lol. im 18 and wud have 1 years no claims.

fully comp. Rang them up to let them know i had changed to OZ superturismo's and they told me to take em off an i can only use standard VW wheels till im 21. WAS NOT impressed lol. im 18 and wud have 1 years no claims.

Id avoid Quinn, my mates have all had problems with them. I'm with Adrian Flux...fully comp, all mods declared for £900 with one years of no claims. Dont even have to tell them what they are or when I put any new ones on, its just covered for the lot.

Id avoid Quinn, my mates have all had problems with them. I'm with Adrian Flux...fully comp, all mods declared for £900 with one years of no claims. Dont even have to tell them what they are or when I put any new ones on, its just covered for the lot.

Think i'll be off with them next then. :)

Also try Elephant, you can get a quote on their site and can pick your mods from a list.

They've been best price for me for a few years...1.4 Sport, 2 years no claims 22, but with an accident witihin the last 3 years (makes a big difference) £650.

Elephant are fantastic for young drivers!

I am 22, 2 years no claims and on a 1.0l Fully Comp with my g/f on it also with a provisional licence its £220

I have always found them cheaper than anyone else, and they are happy toaccept modifications for a nomiinal charge.

James

It's a shame that they are utter **** at sorting anything out when you actually have an accident though!

I disagree tbh, i have never personally had any crashes/claims e.t.c. but my sister had a crash, and she thought elephant were superb in how fast and efficient their service was, i guess its the case of each person has thier own opinion.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Dont mean to Hi-Jack the thread but I'm coming up to 17 soon and looking at getting a Lupo as a first car.

I've been quoted just short of £2300 on a 1.0E, and £2500 on a 1.4S. Thats fully comp, with Pass Plus, and my mum as second driver.

However, I've got cheaper quotes on my mums 1.6 Fiesta ZS...

Help..?

Sam

Dont mean to Hi-Jack the thread but I'm coming up to 17 soon and looking at getting a Lupo as a first car.

I've been quoted just short of £2300 on a 1.0E, and £2500 on a 1.4S. Thats fully comp, with Pass Plus, and my mum as second driver.

However, I've got cheaper quotes on my mums 1.6 Fiesta ZS...

Help..?

Sam

You live near Leeds... of course your car insurance is going to be high!! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...