another newbie

mattie

hi everyone jst to introduce maself as new member think the forums very good av learnt alot bout my little arosa. got a black 1.0 s but not passed ma test yet its cumin up soon...planning to modify my car wen i can get sum cash like alloys, tints, springs etc.

in ma last year at school so will post as much as a can

cheers

right from reading ur wee info thingy just read that ur in fintry , i am on the other side of the campsies , torrance , so if ur wanting to come to the meet on the 7th of november give us a shout and i'll pick u up , just we were ment to go to the VW show in bathgate but its cancelled so we're either going karting or paintballing

lol, that's not chat up, just general preamble haha, don't think she's my type anyway biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i have been working since i was 16 , bought ma first car ( a 106 , the shame ) and then drove that for a year then got ma arosa , i spent my 4 month summer holidays working two jobs averaging about 11hrs a day spent at work , working a 13days out of 14, so i had some spair cash to hand and bought ma arosa in cash , same with ma insurance i pay my first insurance in fully ( £1300 for fully comp , for the 106 ) and i am still working a 18hr week plus uni , and all other crap assosiated with being a student

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)
and i am still working a 18hr week plus uni , and all other crap assosiated with being a student

Beer, Drugs, prostitutes?

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(Tigz)
wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+-->
QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)
and i am still working a 18hr week plus uni , and all other crap assosiated with being a student

Beer, Drugs, prostitutes?

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(mattie)
im at balfron high the now and am 17 am wantin to go to strathclyde fur mech engineering got ma car from arnold its an 02 plate 1 s got it fur 3700 in v good condition wit only 14000 on the clock

nice one mattie, i too left school at 17 to do mechanical engineering at strathclyde. Hard work but worth it.

yup , nothin wrong with that , other than when ur pissed as a fart and try to get in the house at like 5am withg the old try and get into the house with tthe wrong key then make as much noise and wake everybody up technique . and if u think that , that is bad , when i got ma arosa he seen he Seat Altea and bought one so we have 2 04 plate seats in the drive ( and ma sisters crap box p reg micra)