leeds anyone??

LupoGtiChris

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dj lupz yearh i know andy at spray fix he a top lad and knows what hes doing and the work he does is second to none am down their most days drop in lad at mod tech a good lad too and meet sounds good any one busy tonight???? colton mac ds any one lol

Edited by scrappy doo

so is any one else fancing meeting up at colton tonight then as im going up purley to get out the house and to have a maccy ds ill be in a black mk2 arosa sport so come say hi if ur going lol

Edited by scrappy doo

dj lupz yearh i know andy at spray fix he a top lad and knows what hes doing and the work he does is second to none am down their most days drop in lad at mod tech a good lad too and meet sounds good any one busy tonight???? colton mac ds any one lol

As if thats where i'm gettin lupo done i think went down for a quote at end of last year.

is he busy? i need to pop down and see him coz need to book the lupo in :)

get me some discount?

yeh he's a sound guy i remember been recomended him before and seen his work.

he might remember me if u have a word. just say i havent got bk 2 him coz been doing the prep work my self but will need some touch ups.

dj lupz funny you should say that was chatting to andy bout you and he remembers you said your car.lol said it was a nice little car discount erm not got a clue lol and he a bit busy but am sure he will sort you out. chris my mate down at mod tech can do u a strech tyres just need tyre size electric panda iam feeling a little ill yearh cough cough

Edited by scrappy doo

dj lupz funny you should say that was chatting to andy bout you and he remembers you said your car.lol said it was a nice little car discount erm not got a clue lol and he a bit busy but am sure he will sort you out. chris my mate down at mod tech can do u a strech tyres just need tyre size electric panda iam feeling a little ill yearh cough cough

Haha always a good sign if a body shop is busy :)

what you having dun down there?

I'm guna pop down next week probs :)

I'll need some strech tyres fitting at a later date 195/40 on a 8j :P

chris number is 07756599150 ask for joe he the owner dj lupz just having few bits done on my g60 corrado and then my arosas going in eventualy. ill tell him that ur planning a visit so he can hike the prices up be for you arrive pmsl