Bumper

Clairey

can anyone help me out? ive seen it on a few cars now but i want this style bumper for my mk1 arosa

want this so its nice and smooth

07062009125.jpg

with the gti style bottom lip with center exit

mirror_8.jpg

where can i find one of these?

thanks

Ben n Claire

the second is a standard GTi back bumper , wont fit on an arosa.

the first is a standard lupo bumper

i know mate! what i mean is i have seen a few bumpers of the top half arosa and bottom lupo gti and i like them! i want 1 and was wandering if they were custom or you can get them? lupo bits seem to be hard to get hold of or am i looking in the wrong places?

you sure your not just thinking of people who have arosa sports who have just colour coded there lower half bumpers as i dont know anyone who has put a GTi lower onto a arosa upper. remember the arosa sports came with centre exit exhaust as well

you sure your not just thinking of people who have arosa sports who have just colour coded there lower half bumpers as i dont know anyone who has put a GTi lower onto a arosa upper. remember the arosa sports came with centre exit exhaust as well

yeh know what you mean mate! it may not necessarily be a arosa upper! could be lupo too! just basically a gti bumper minus the wider arches?

definitely not the sport as that has a plastic type bottom! it was the same as the gti with a nice recess in the middle! the sport models look like they have just been cut and bodged! the gti looks like its meant to be there with a proper molded bumper

cheers for helping excuse my new nes to the world of DUB lol!

thats a mk2 sport bumper your on about mate thats been body coloured

think i have found what im looking for! this is what i meant mate

VW-Lupo-50222.jpg

http://www.bodykitsuk.com/en/products/volk...hpage/lupo.html

GTI bumper to fit arosa and lupo minus the wide arch

can anyone help me out? ive seen it on a few cars now but i want this style bumper for my mk1 arosa

want this so its nice and smooth

07062009125.jpg

with the gti style bottom lip with center exit

mirror_8.jpg

oh and neither of these cars have that rear bumper

thats not a GTi bumper to fit the arosa... its a ABT/reiger body kit lower valance

i know lol! go easy! i wanted something similar! whats pictured above is just what ive been looking for! so will need a lupo bumper now for that to fit to correct?

thanks for your help mate

oh and neither of these cars have that rear bumper

it looks very much like the second one which is what i was looking for :P never going to get an exact copy as my girlfreinds car doesn't have wider arches for a start

Edited by Clairey

it looks very much like the second one which is what i was looking for :P never going to get an exact copy as my girlfreinds car doesn't have wider arches for a start

how do u spray the black bits a different colour do u have too sand it down then prime it and etc.

how do u spray the black bits a different colour do u have too sand it down then prime it and etc.

you mean the black part at the bottom of the bumper? its textured so you will have to sand the texture off and use a high build primer

to get it smooth! personally i dont like that bumper as it looks like someone has just cut it out to fit the exhaust! where as the gti bumper

has a nice molded part so it looks like it should be there

The 3L rear bumper is a nice mixture between the Lupo and Lupo GTi.

I'd personally go for the standard Lupo sprit picture in your first posted picture. :)

yeh quite like that mate! just want the center exit thats all :D