Post Pics of Your Favorite Arosa's

Clairey

need some inspiration for my girl freinds Arosa! this is her user name i will be using it as well as i will be doing the work :) post away peeps love the cars on here btw! always been a ford man! but have a big soft spot for the DUB scene :D

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha cheers! trust my gf to pick a name close to another persons! Emz is that the user name? cheers for your input will have a look now! if you could post pics up of the ones you like that would be great

Edit to also add im looking for Mk1 Arosa's thanks

Edited by Clairey

:o

And everyone thought having the one of us was torture enough! :lol:

Fair shout on Emz's arosa, Luke's (VWR_Lupo) is a very nice one, and if she's really into heavy mods then check out Driveforward's track beast!! A guy called Ramirez had a very nice green one, but havent seen him around for a while. He hasnt got it any more, but JackSmith's arosa was mint...theres quite a few.

Member's cars section is where its at, lots of inspiration :) Oh, and if you de sidestrip there is no holes, if you de-badge there are no holes and when your ready to lower the car speak to phillj. Er, think thats covered most of it :P

Enjoy!

(p.s if you have an arosa and i havent mentioned you dont be offended! :lol:)

Edited by Clairey Fairy

:o

And everyone thought having the one of us was torture enough! :lol:

Fair shout on Emz's arosa, Luke's (VWR_Lupo) is a very nice one, and if she's really into heavy mods then check out Driveforward's track beast!! A guy called Ramirez had a very nice green one, but havent seen him around for a while. He hasnt got it any more, but JackSmith's arosa was mint...theres quite a few.

Member's cars section is where its at, lots of inspiration :) Oh, and if you de sidestrip there is no holes, if you de-badge there are no holes and when your ready to lower the car speak to phillj. Er, think thats covered most of it :P

Enjoy!

(p.s if you have an arosa and i havent mentioned you dont be offended! :lol:)

wow thanks for your help! i have tried looking for inspiration but i can only seem to see a couple of pages in each section! why is this? can i change something to allow me to see more?

car definitely needs lowering! was looking for some coilovers! handles like a boat at the moment! its black and only a 1l! but looks the part just needs some little touches to help it along! quite liking the lupo gti rear bumper is this a straight swap? coilovers and ATS cups are on the cards 1st though :D

Edited by Clairey

My 1.0 Arosa...

9-spokes-013.jpg

9-spokes-015.jpg

9-spokes-016.jpg

3564119095_bbc15b2b70_o.jpg

3564118731_092fe2de62_o.jpg

13" Mk1 GTi 9 spokes; 165/60/13 tyres

SEAT Ibiza (Alana) CD head unit

DIN cup holders

Honda S2000 arial

Mesh grills

Debadged

GTi front wipers

MK5 Polo rear wiper

-45mm AVO springs

When it was on 14" BBS RJs with 185/60/14 rubber, which were oversize: 185/55/14 is standard...

IMG_0399_500.jpg

...and the stable mates...

IMG_0467.jpg

roof-bars.jpg

if i new how i would put mine up i think its special

go on photobucket.com and sign up! its free then upload your pics to there and copy and paste the %7Boption%7D tags here

this ones ok when its working !

DSCF0335.jpg

not my favorite as its a money pit

Edited by arosaSDI