Bens blue Tdi loop Pic heavy

dodgercannon

Na they rubbed just driving on a flat road. I had chunks out my tyres. Have they got 165s on? If not ul have some big trouble.

yeathey have 165'sjust wondering wahta il need to do as i dont fancy having the arches rolled as both rear wings have been repainted for some reason in the cars life so reckon itll lead me to more paintowrk and i dont really wanny go down that route..

would 5mm give me the clearnce or will it need to be more than that?

Yeah I know what you mean. The only thing with machinin them down would be that you would loose some of the strength in the adapter, 5mm is probibly the thickness between your bolt and the hub so I would recomend seeing if someone wants to swap for their 20mm. Orrrrrr do what I did, give it some camber first tho to see how much you have to play with before grinding.

Yeah I know what you mean. The only thing with machinin them down would be that you would loose some of the strength in the adapter, 5mm is probibly the thickness between your bolt and the hub so I would recomend seeing if someone wants to swap for their 20mm. Orrrrrr do what I did, give it some camber first tho to see how much you have to play with before grinding.

i was in the thinking that machin a 25mm spacer down 5 mm would just be the same as a 20mm spacer? no?

i was thinking of getting some one on a lathe to take 5mm of the back side of the adaptor, might just wait and see if sum1 will do a swap for the front pair as the rubbing will probably be worse at the front i presume

bumper still needs some work just havent had the time or the weather recently, due to not having anywhere inside to work on it

Edited by jamiea7x

Just a couple of pics.

still not low enough, neeeeed 13's (bloody sport brakes)

IMG_02561.jpg

IMG_02641.jpg

Been thinking of doing this for winter as I was going to use my standard alloys as my winter set save chipping and tarnishing the pepperpots.

What you think? I want something different

DSC02156-1.jpg

Edited by dodgercannon

i understand where you are coming from it might look smart but i don't see why to go through that hassle, now if they were going to be show wheels/summer wheels done in that style then it would be smart something similar to the black polo that had it done to his BBS' but each to there own and if you want to do it go for it just my opinion :)

Ok, i have made a mistake, :) photo evidience helps just did a quick photoshop and i like it haha, sorry to seem stubborn :P

i hope you understand that not seeing it i couldnt picture what it would look like.

Lupo.jpg

Lupo2.jpg

ps. hope you dont mind me ps'ing it :D, yet still unsure about the effort in doing it :P

Edited by _JLClark_