Bens blue Tdi loop Pic heavy

dodgercannon

Cheers everyone I'm putting the Audi ones on but I need two more so leaving them off for now.

Don't you dare put the centres on!

If you can't get VW centres to fit the middle, get some billet centres made to fit.

Bloody Beautiful.

If you dont mind me asking how much did the pots cost, and also whats it lowered on?

Edit ... Doesnt matter i actually read the information philjs :D and £45! how did you get them for 45!??

Edited by AlexTRea

Bloody Beautiful.

If you dont mind me asking how much did the pots cost, and also whats it lowered on?

Edit ... Doesnt matter i actually read the information philjs :D and £45! how did you get them for 45!??

Lol yeah 45 quid. If u have a look on eBay they are all really cheap coz they are old and standard but once polished are really effective.

The wheels cost 45, tyres 135, and the adapters 100 second hand, cost be about 35 for parts to polish them (sand paper nitromores polishing kit ect)

There is a set on the bay polished with no tyres for £350

I think it's the camera making them look blue they are quite White in real life, 8000k ones

Hmm, 8000K is quite blue to be fair!

As long as they look whiter in real life It'll be reet :)

one of my favourite tdi's :)

Cheers pal Il be getting it mapped soon so il be at your standards

v jealous! mine looks gay compared to that!

think its the wheels that make it.

lol get some nice wheels then dude

Hey dude I've just bought. A set of polished pots with 25mm spacers dou you have any scrubbing at all?

Nice one I saw you gave that chap an offer. I had **** loads of rubbing Ive had to give it a bit of camber and grind the arches a bit and them paint them back up so it dont rust. When I first put them on with the whole adjuster out they caught just rolling up my road. I would get your arches rolled, do what I did, raise it up or get 20mm adapters. I also had to do the front passenger side as that caught going round islands due to the wheel been turned.

But its all sound now I want to go lower so I might have to take some more off.

If you need any tips pm me

Edited by dodgercannon