VW Show 7th November at Bathgate Sports (Scottish Lupo Meet)

Scottish_Sport_16V

The show is on the 7th November at Bathgate Sports Complex near Edinburgh

The organiser is Willy Skelton and his phone number is 07985618656

Right guys whos comming lets please make this a proper meet like thye have down south? If we get enough intrest ill give the guy a phone about a club stand hopefully stephen will be able to give a hand getting on set up? If your commin COPY and PASTE your name on the list please. Any one needing details call me 07764482189.

Paddy(Scottish_Sport_16V)

craig ( one litre wonder )

Iain (Zippy) - if I'm not away working.

john (the scottish 1)

Lee (LupoGTI_Lee)

List

Paddy(Scottish_Sport_16V)

craig ( one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

Iain (Zippy) - if I'm not away working.

the west coast mob could meet up before and hten meet u at the free flow place then and all head in together , and whats this about needing to get tickets before hand

Last year I bought tickets on entry - pretty sure this won't change - if I remember they were pretty cheap.

It would be great to see loads of Loops at the show this year - I think mine was the only GTi there last year!

Any news on whether we can get one of the cars into the building itself - best cars last year were an immaculate Mk 2 Golf GTi and some great old camper vans.

I thought it was kind of spoilt by some pretty awful and over the top modded cars though - most of the Loops here would be a much better option!

well if there are females going... lol might head down for a look though not much chance of me being out of bed by 8 far less in bathgate.