VW show 31st May 2009

Hey!

Dont know if anyone is intrested but there is an up and coming VW show its a great day out and loads of VW's all ages and conditions.

There are prizes to be won for many areas from best modified to best show and so on. . . .

Also there are stalls, ice creams and food.

It is hosted at Stoner Park,

Stonor Park

Henley-on-Thames

Oxfordshire

RG9 6HF

There is loads of parking as it is the grounds of a manor house - all on grass so bring your sandwiches!

I know there is a entry fee but not sure how much (its not alot)

Ill be going again!

Rachel :wub: xx

Edited by girly_girl_x

Might be a bit of a silly question but what is the date please?

your a dumbty not silly :lol::P its at the top of the thread 31st MAY 2009 LOL i was going to ask a stupid question to what time does it start?

Ashley

some More inormation

Stonor Attractions

The premier VW Event for Southern England.

Attractions for 2009

2008 Concours d'Elegance - Was sponsored by the following companies, Adrian Flux Insurance Consultants, Volksworld, Golf Magazine, Just Kampers, Performance VW, Megabug. The event has been changed to 18 classes and there are more awards for each class. These include "Custom Concours" which was sponsored by Volksbits and a class for the "New Beetle".

As well as class awards there are trophies & replicas for the "Best Air cooled" and the "Best Water cooled" in the show and a "Special Interest" trophy.

Miss VW 2009 - To enter the lady must be over 15 years and either own a VW or be connected to someone who does. Dress is beachwear or T-shirt and shorts. Entry is free. Cash prize £100.00

Trade Stands & Boot Sales. - Various traders will be present offering a wide range of products and services. The Boot Sales area is restricted to cars only - No Vans / Traders.

Dogs are welcome - They must be kept on a lead

Refreshments & toilet facilities will be available as usual.

Entry to the event for 2009 fee will be £8.00 per head, children under 14 years free . Entry to the event includes entry to the house to view the many interesting items there.

Overnight camping is available, for Saturday night 30th May, for members of the Association of British VW Clubs.

Opens its gates at 9am

Rachel :wub:

Edited by girly_girl_x

lol o well cant win em all a! Ill just read it next time instead of being lazy!

No worries something i would do anyway :)

And Rach a good idea meeting close to the meet and roll in together :) i like

Ashley

Hey Everyone!

I have found two possible meeting places so we can drive into the venue together....

White Hall Service Station along the A4130 Post code: RG9 3EP

Or

Henley Train Station in Henley post code: RG9 1AY

The only Problem is i dont know how big these places are.....i tried calling the Petrol station and ask but i think he guy thought i was planning to rob the pace or something lol

Anyone up for this??

Let me know

Rachel x

Edited by girly_girl_x

I wouldn't bother with the Petrol Station, it is TINY!!!

If you are going to meet 1st then I would make it the Train station, but bear in mind if the weather is good then the traffic through the middle of town can be quite hectic.

I will be going but not in the loop, going to be with a group of Mk2 Golfs. Look forward to seeing some of you there.

A

I wouldn't bother with the Petrol Station, it is TINY!!!

If you are going to meet 1st then I would make it the Train station, but bear in mind if the weather is good then the traffic through the middle of town can be quite hectic.

I will be going but not in the loop, going to be with a group of Mk2 Golfs. Look forward to seeing some of you there.

A

Ok Scrap the Petrol station idea!!

The train Station maybe a mission so im going to just go in i will have a Red bow/Ribbon attached to my aerial of my Lupo if anyone sees it say HI!

Rachel x