New member right here

Hustler22

hi guys and gals just like to say Hi as a new member. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i must admit I have read some of the posts and found out a fair bit about my arosa. :arrow:

Since theres no haynes manual for Arosa / Lupo owners. this site has helped. :?

right thats done, some talk of my ride

I got a flame red twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" /> 1.4mpi Arosa. it's R reg so its been around since 97, I've owned it for nearly 6 months. It had one careful lady owner who worked for the dealership. she had stock everything on it. it alread has a few changes by myself. these are

a new gearstick gator, alloy gearknob with red LED's, sony speakers in the door for improved sound on the brilliant ones already, sony cd player that i dont have to remove when out of my ride(it has active black panel, which i had to rewire to the power supply from the vent system),red black and grey seat covers to stop me spillin KFC everywhere and finally chrome lexus lights.

not installed are some rear speakers cos im making a new parcel self to fit them. A 10"sub and amp cos i have no where yet to hid the amp.(any suggestions?),and on their way some new alloys. 8)

Mount the amp against the back seats.

This will help the cooling of the amp, and look tidy.

I cant be arsed in telling you to forget about the rear speakers idea and amp up the fronts instead. lol

Welcome to the club mate.

Any pics of the Rosa?

id put a pic up if i new how but sports and cars are my thing not PC's. so got any help on puting a pic on the sideline and in the text. don't like reading FAQ's sorry but they never help me.

thanks for the diagram and the sound advice. will link everything up to the amp, but just got some sony `x-pod` speakers on the cheap.

If you have pics on your computer email them me and I'll post them in readers rides for you.

Putting a pic in the side is real easy.

Click here

http://forum.clublupo.co.uk/profile.php?mo...ode=editprofile

If you look to the bottom of that page there is a bit that says "Avatar control panel"

Enter the web address I'll give you after you send me a pic.

andidunston19@aol.com

good day to u and welcome , i am running a 1littre arosa , near standard , just now that is . all i am saying about rear speakers is that there is a 50/50 split on the forum wether to have them or not , some like them some hate them but at the end of the day its up to u

HI guys and girls of the arosa site I just got hold of some second hand TSW venoms set me back £80 :shock: with 2 new yokohama tyres. they got a fair few kerb marks but I have manage to take most of them out by stripping all the paint. :cry:

taking them all the way back to real alloy. I am then gonna paint them properly with some thick primer and many coats of paint. no TSW wheel will be the same as mine. thats custom :!:

anyone wanting to put a few Ideas of custom painting in this forum will be highly welcomed. give me some ideas on paint colours maybe two tone pearlecent. :?: remenber my car is flash red twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />