Lupo

99hjhm

Cheers mate :)

Car looks perfect!

Thanks. :)

Considered doin the mudflap screws black?

Urm, nope, all stainless, quite like them as they are.

Hopefully sold my first set of RX-II's so I can pay for wheel powder coating now. :lol:

Where are you going to have the filter? Where the carbon canister thing was?

What does that thing even do anyway?

Yes where the carbon canister was.

In neutralises fuel tank vapours, it's not needed, I haven't noticed any vapours since removing it all.

Any updates with the induction fella??

Urm, no.

I have a few more parts, right size hose clips, 45° bend. Just need a filter TBH, will use a JR one from Jetex as they are only down the road from where I work, could pick one up tomorrow lunch time.

Ordered a new front bumper, LCR splitter, and some more carbon as I decided I want wrapped wing mirrors. lol. Smoothed, polished and took tyhe orange filter out of the rear lights, fitted Osram bulbs.

One of my xenons is playing up so will have to look at that at the weekend.

Good luck with the wing mirrors. Trying to do mine at mo - serious pain in the arse!

Patrick

yeah it is very difficult and you may have to put up with a few creases... the shop that did my roof tried the wingmirrors but said they were too hard. I realise they are on a time vs money arrangement but they were 'experts'! Be interested to see how yours turn out mate...

Good luck with the wing mirrors. Trying to do mine at mo - serious pain in the arse!

Patrick

yeah it is very difficult and you may have to put up with a few creases... the shop that did my roof tried the wingmirrors but said they were too hard. I realise they are on a time vs money arrangement but they were 'experts'! Be interested to see how yours turn out mate...

haha, got one sitting in the living room, doesn't look easy. Will probably get them painted incase it doesn't work.

Have new bumper, lower spoiler part, new tow eye covers, washer jet covers, brand new boot handle and surround, two stubby mirror caps, new genuine delocking covers all been dropped off for painting Monday morning. :)

Wheels off for powder coating monday too. :)

Edited by 99hjhm

haha, got one sitting in the living room, doesn't look easy. Will probably get them painted incase it doesn't work.

Have new bumper, lower spoiler part, new toe eye covers, washer jet covers, brand new boot handle and surround, two stubby mirror caps, new genuine delocking covers all been dropped off for painting Monday morning. :)

Wheels off for powder coating monday too. :)

sounds good James :shades:

Patrick

Yea they are such a pain! I wrapped mine up to the line, possibly left from the mould? Don't know if that would be possible with colour coded mirrors though.

sounds good James :shades:

^ as above

Lets hope it looks as good when it's done.

Such a busy little thread.

All sounds amazing as always so manyy refinements and little touches :wub:

Thanks Jowey.

Yea they are such a pain! I wrapped mine up to the line, possibly left from the mould? Don't know if that would be possible with colour coded mirrors though.

Not really, I sanded the moulding marks off the mirror covers so they are nice and smooth. :lol:

Found the issue with the headlight was the ballast being full of water, luckily the spare one I have works fine.

Spent the afternoon scraping the wax off the side of the engine bay, front wing and chassis leg now the head light is out, must be 8mm thick in places. :o

Took the exhaust heat sheild off, going to vapour blast it and paint it satin black.

Never ceases to amaze me the level you go to James- awesome! Loving all the touches and it all adds up to very special lupo! Well done!

Never ceases to amaze me the level you go to James- awesome! Loving all the touches and it all adds up to very special lupo! Well done!

Thanks Stu, don't think I have gone anywhere near as far as you.

Dropped off all my bits for painting at Greg Howells this morning, managed to bust the passenger side mirror cap trying to get it off, so need a new one of those FAST!