James' Green Lupo - Textured wheels Page 9!

JamesU

Clear front indicators im hoping, not a fan of the black ones that came with it.

A bit of smoothing here and there.

I was planning on taking the bump strips off, but i've had talks with my main man i like to call dad and we both reckon with the black bits on the classics it kinda looks alright and blends...

Some panels need touching up too, two of them didn't even get laquered by the previous woman!

Thanks for the comments everyone, means a lot!

Nope, dont think so.

It was too badly damaged to recondition so they had to give me a new one...i can phone the garage and find out what they did with it if you still wanted?

I could have removed the chip, had it checked and re-installed it on your new ECU

Been wanting to do this for a while, so i grabbed a bit of faux suede, spray glue and my girlfriend and she did it for me haha! Her whole family is in love with making things and fabric so she asked...

Anyway, here it is, not 100% perfect at all, but we spent aaaaages trying to get all the bubbles out and it wouldn't work...just mess it up a bit and it looks fine.

Here are the pictures.

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2227.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

Comments?

James.

And yes, the first thing that me and my mate did when he popped round was play naughts and crosses!

Imagine explain that to the police when your upsides down in a hedge backwards

"Sorry officer, he took my square and i didnt see the lorry comming our way. Nought's are very hard to draw when your suspension is hard"

:lol:

Been wanting to do this for a while, so i grabbed a bit of faux suede, spray glue and my girlfriend and she did it for me haha! Her whole family is in love with making things and fabric so she asked...

Anyway, here it is, not 100% perfect at all, but we spent aaaaages trying to get all the bubbles out and it wouldn't work...just mess it up a bit and it looks fine.

Here are the pictures.

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2227.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

Comments?

James.

thought i hadnt seen it in market deeping for a while...... always thought it looked smart...... you have got a bargin there buddy.

Decided to change my front indicators from the tinted ones to some clear ones, unsure yet wether to get the silvertec bulbs or tint the whole thing orange, which i kinda like

Anyway,

Before:

IMG_2210-1.jpg

After:

IMG_2233.jpg

Here are the pictures.

IMG_2226.jpg

Comments?

James.

Alright mate where did you get the material from, looking or a cheap mod and not liking my slighly dirty cream roof lining hah. Just any material shop? what size did you get?

Loving the stance too mate and keep the black strips looks fantastic.

Cheers pete.

935d8bef.jpg

Thats the car with the orangeness i saw which looked good, just a guess but are those GTi headlights yes?

And the material is called Faux Suede...they do it in hobbycraft but i got mine from a different shop who actually know what they're on about...

Its exactly a metre across so if you have more than that you can use the off-cuts for the rear pillars.

And its just under 2 metres in length, so if you get that if not a bit more.

Cheers for the comments, keep them all coming!