James' Green Lupo - Textured wheels Page 9!

JamesU

I was gonna do this when I painted my Bathursts yellow, but didn't fancy paying for twice as much paint. :lol:

Looks cool on the new wheels. :)

Well worth twice as much paint, dont have to be perfect with the spraying too haha!

Alright mate just read your thread, cars looking mint (deffo the pics in the garage). Were did you get your window deflectors from?? (sorry dont no if thats what there called or not??)Lovin the whhels by the way, think they really suit it well

Marc

Got them from Fatttty on here, cost me £20, every now and again some will come up in the for sale section. And yeah, i love those photos too!

Looks good James smile.gif

I like cool.gif

Thanks Ryan!! We need to meet up for some photos!

Were did you get your window deflectors from?? (sorry dont no if thats what there called or not??)

There's an open Group Buy on ClubPolo for Heiko Wind Deflectors. When the guy gets 5 names he sends an order.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

BUMP.

Proper getting fed up of my car, been looking at other cars to buy all day today then stumbled across your build thread and made me realise how awesome Lupo's look on Classics, with Camber, and tinted headlights. Not going to give up on my car just yet until I have rear camber and headlight tints! Thanks! :lol:

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Having a browse through my old threads, i really miss this car...i think about it quite a lot...nostalgia i guess, being so young with no worries apart from something on a car.

I'd love to find it too Krazy.

What ended up happening is it wouldn't stay running without giving it throttle, i tried loads of stuff, took it to loads of garages...

On the plus side i sold it with steels, all bald too, and got £900 for it, so i lost nothing at all...