MattyB

Design me an Air Freshener!

thats good! haha, but have the words in the normal font used for the tress and keep it at the bottom!

what about summit like this

rottingflesh.jpg

yeah kinda like that! :) i still yhink it shouldn't stray from the original tree design too far. thats why i thought a simple wolf (lupo) design would work brilliantly. and then the normal tree font at the bottom! :)

yeah i see what you mean the scent will say instead of e.g "the yellow one" called vanilorama it will say either Lupo, or rotting flesh etc .. :)?

edit: grammar (oops)

Edited by _JLClark_

It should be a withered tree with no leaves on it.

"Club Lupo, Not Carbon Neutral"

It should be a withered tree with no leaves on it.

"Club Lupo, Not Carbon Neutral"

lol a withered magic tree with no leaves wouldn't have very much scent on it..lol

I realllllly want one of these :D

We should get a lupo one done with the Club lupo bit in the bottom.. best idea :D

just cut a beer mat into the shape of a lupo and drench it in aftershave/perfume

I want one of these too! can someone make it happen?

Ditto!

I'm currently working on a bit of a project to hopefully make this happen.

However, we'll be pretty restricted on shape - all the fully custom air freshener places (inc. shape) have minimum order levels - the one place needed an order of 1000 @ 39p each, which my simple maths puts at a £390 order. Not good.

However, if you're willing to stick to a square shape, no problem. It'll probably just be something simple, like the CL logo, but again, suggestions are welcome. Try not to make it too obscure ;) but I'm sure the order company can knock up various designs.

I'm currently working on a bit of a project to hopefully make this happen.

However, we'll be pretty restricted on shape - all the fully custom air freshener places (inc. shape) have minimum order levels - the one place needed an order of 1000 @ 39p each, which my simple maths puts at a £390 order. Not good.

However, if you're willing to stick to a square shape, no problem. It'll probably just be something simple, like the CL logo, but again, suggestions are welcome. Try not to make it too obscure ;) but I'm sure the order company can knock up various designs.

Just the CL logo sounds fine. :)

Might aswell add something I've just short together.

155gdnl.jpg

Might aswell add something I've just short together.

155gdnl.jpg

I like :shades:

I like :shades:

I've just seen above that MattyB said if we could keep it square.

I'll sort something out when I'm in from work. I'm suppose to be designing winter holiday brochures at the minute but I'm distracted on here.

something like this? With 'Club Lupo' in a block under the image? Id design it but i dont have anything to design it on.

howling_wolf.jpg

If this was distressed a bit, with Club Lupo branding...

...and a bit more black around the edge.

Just a quick one, needs some touching up.

But is this what your after?

242hbbr.jpg

Hah.

Give me more information as in colours and stuff and I'll see what I can put together over the weekend mate.

Was in work when i shopped that earlier.

i really want one of these lol let me if its happening and how much.

:wub: Let us know too

People no affiance however i believe that the tree idea isn't that great as you would be branding the magic tree company where as really we need to come up with our own brand of Club Lupo and not be promoting someone else brand. I'll try come up with a few ideas and see what you think. However defiantly move away from the magic tree, therefore i think that we need a few ideas such as what brands the Lupo what makes it different what makes people notice its a Lupo; the lights or the silhouette of the car? Then i believe adding a design would be better, what do you think?