Design me an Air Freshener!

MattyB

Next up, custom air fresherners for cars.

Winning design gets 2 free. Once the design is sorted, I'll contact a few companies. (btw, if anyone can find someone who'll do smaller batches than 1000.... ;))

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
umm, trees with a lupo printed on, and club lupo wrote at the bottom.

id hapily buy several,

good shout magic tree shape with lupo in the middle and cl at the bottom i'd buy a few

Robbo

Im not sure as to what level of detail you can get them printed out at but this is just a simple design using a Vector made by JimBowen. The 'Club Lupo' isn't very central and its not been finished particularly well but I thought people can use it to get a few ideas etc.

LupoAirJPEG.jpg

It would be one of those 2D card fresheners with a hole at the top for some elastic. I can also change the standard Lupo outline to a similar design for those of us without the privilege of owning a GTI :)

Edit:

Just did this on the amazing programme that is MS Paint :) Heavily Pixelated, Beware:

LupoAir2JPEG.jpg

Edited by NickSL

Here's a Non-GTI version, also using a vector made by JimBowen. Not as detailed as the GTI one but I think it still looks pretty good,

standardlupoair.jpg

thats what we want on the tree instead of the gti :D :D who agrees ??

I would defo have some of these!! What about the rear view NickSL? Would that look any good?

P.S. I think there is some detail missing off those vectors e.g. the headlights & tow-eye lines. :)

Edited by JimBowen

Been pressed for time recently so all I've done is stick the standard Lupo on the tree using MS Paint. I don't think it looks too great :). Again, ill try and do a back over the next few days.

LupoAir4JPEG.jpg

Edited by NickSL

• 4 weeks later...