Done something silly infront of Police?

jist711

Its nice to get one up on them.

Will you still have that attitude when some one is mugging you up town and a van full of uniforms comes and saves you?

I J-turned out of a parking space to realise there was a police officer riding a bike through the car park, when he got closer I realised it was a community support officer...so I buggered off :D

He would have that same powers as a Police Officer with regard to vehicular ASB, as per Police Reform Act 2002.

"hey mate, does your head go all the way to the top of that hat?"

I fail to see why you would say that? What does it acheive?

I guess I am going to be alone in defending the Police, but what the hell :lol:

I very nearly knocked a Policeman over as he tried to stop me for speeding. Serves him right really for jumping out in front of me. I got my points for doing 49 in a 30mph for that.

Another time I was stopped and asked how fast I was going. I hadn't a clue since the speedo had been disconnected, so I replied that I was going along with the flow of traffic and hadn't overtaken anything, so 45-50mph as a guess. I'd been doing up to 75 in a 40mph limit but got let off. Odd.

I got fined for throwing a peice of pizza at an advert billboard with a picture of jose mourinho on it.

It was amusing, the policeman asked me why i did it, and i replied because i think hes a f****** idiot!

Edited by CasperGTI

I once had my music on really loud when drivin to the gym last summer,

when i car pulled over i didn't really time much off it untill i looked buhind me and saw the blue light behind me..

crapin my self i pulled over lucky to see it go past me

:)

Will you still have that attitude when some one is mugging you up town and a van full of uniforms comes and saves you?

from my experience with police they're too busy catching 14 year olds with tenbits for that.

You'd ring em afterwards, theyll give you an incident number, and maybe send someone round to ask a few questions.

The police have done me bad turns left right an centre.

The only beneficial thing they've done is drove my mates car to an industrial estate once so we could sleep off the drink after everything kicked off down st. neots