Done something silly infront of Police?

jist711

Anyone ever done something silly infront of the Police but didnt know they were there? Or had any close ones?

Was in a mates car at night time and there was a car behind us that went to overtake so my mate accelleratet (imature i know but was a long time ago lol)

Anyway the car pulled back in and was behind us for about 3 miles then we came to a lit up roundabout and realised it was a police car! :o It continued to follow us about 4 miles then we turned off to a different road, suprisingly they didnt follow us :) Was a close one!

Pulled out in front of the police on blue lights in London. In my defense they swerved across 4 lanes of traffic and ran a red light, I was lost and wasn't giving driving my whole attention. Wasn't even remotely close but they weren't happy with it, got myself a producer and breath test and sent on my way.

Drove down a one way street the wrong way in Newquay, by the time I realized what I had done I decided it was better to go to the end and get back on track, but the police rolled round the right way just at that moment. Slight telling off, and armed with directions I was sent on my way.

I wrote off my car a year ago and had a breath test. . . it came up with 0 units. I then said " Ow i thought it would pick up something, as i had one pint a couple of hours ago" :paperbag:

The police reaction were shocked so gave me another and asked if i'd taken any drugs! I look back on it now and i think the shock of me totalling my car and having me cut out and two mates having to go to hospital was bit of a shocker and i didnt know what i was saying

I think thats probably worst thing to say to police.

Thats only time I've been stopped by the police as well!

Sam

I came out of my friends house to get some CDs out of the car to find the police arranging for a tow truck as I was illegally parked. I was quite flustered and started babbling so they let me off, but thats a bit different.

Last month I fiddled with my lights and accidentally turned them off on the dual carriageway (at night) and the police were behind me. They didn't do anything though.

I wrote off my car a year ago and had a breath test. . . it came up with 0 units. I then said " Ow i thought it would pick up something, as i had one pint a couple of hours ago" :paperbag:

The police reaction were shocked so gave me another and asked if i'd taken any drugs! I look back on it now and i think the shock of me totalling my car and having me cut out and two mates having to go to hospital was bit of a shocker and i didnt know what i was saying

Sam

p m s l :lol:

thats top class

ahaha thats the kind of thing id do!

got caught going faster than i should have been about a month after i passed my test pulled over in the coppers car he was like "you were going more than thirty there mate, what, like 35-40?"

"more like 55" i said :confused:

he just laughed and let me off cos id not been driving long! could have ****ed me over but just let me off!

Sam

Thats a good one like :lol:

I had a side exit exhaust on the Lupo that used to rub when turning right.

Went down a bumpy pot hole riddle road to my house with a traffic car behind me, he stopped his car as I pulled outside my hourse

"Mate, I think your chassis has broken, theres sparks coming from under the car!"

Thats my exhaust mate ;)

"Ah, no worries"

I also remember driving to work on Christmas eve, I was late so was driving up the duel carrageway pretty briskly.

Overtook a Police dog van, who followed me into my work car park and demanded to know what speed I was doing.

Told him I was doing 90MPH.

"This is a 60MPH road!"

No sir, you are incorrect, the road has a central resovation and as such is 70MPH

"Erm.. well, you shouldn't be doing those speeds, its Christmas time and they might be drunks on the road."

So go and catch them, and leave me alone then.

:lol:

The wife was not impressed to say the least lol

I should add, I was only doing 75, I just wanted to wind him up ;)

Pulled out in front of the police on blue lights in London. In my defense they swerved across 4 lanes of traffic and ran a red light, I was lost and wasn't giving driving my whole attention. Wasn't even remotely close but they weren't happy with it, got myself a producer and breath test and sent on my way.

Can't have been much of an emergency if they had time to pull you over. :wacko:

Got pulled over by a police bike because of my German plates. He pulled in front of me and waved me to follow him. Had fallen off my bike the day before and broken my collarbone so had my left arm in a sling underneath my hoodie, so I had to get my arm out of the sling and through my sleeve without him noticing and before pulling into the lay-by with the police and dvla inspectors in it.

They didn't have a clue. :D

Oh, and half of my mates are police, I do silly things in front of them all the time!

Edited by Philplop

Can't have been much of an emergency if they had time to pull you over. :wacko:

Got pulled over by a police bike because of my German plates. He pulled in front of me and waved me to follow him. Had fallen off my bike the day before and broken my collarbone so had my left arm in a sling underneath my hoodie, so I had to get my arm out of the sling and through my sleeve without him noticing and before pulling into the lay-by with the police and dvla inspectors in it.

They didn't have a clue. :D

Oh, and half of my mates are police, I do silly things in front of them all the time!

Nice one, was it not quite hard having to change gears with your Right hand all the time lol?

a copper in a x5 let me round sum tempery bollards and i gave him the two thumbs up :thumbup:

i thought nothing of it, and i was pulled about half a mile down the road. and he said "im a nice guy until people take the piss out of me" i was like :confused: so i told him i was just sayin thanks. so he said o.k then ill do you for un due care and attention (by having both hands of the wheel) he looked round my car did a CB check and just let me on my way. :lol:

and one im really not proud of. . . .i went passed a tranny van at about 45mph in a 30 zone and he slammed his ankers on and put the cherrys on. i saw this in my rear view mirror, so i took the next side street and hid for about 20mins :lol:

When I bumped my Transit Van I sat in the back of the copper's Mondeo ST220 and all I could say is "**** me, we have the same steering wheel". He quickly breathalised me...

I got stopped for racing once in my Corrado. Coppers got us both out of our cars and made us finish their sentence - "I drive like a..." I replied "COCK", my mate replied "KNOB". We were told to slow down and sent on our way :lol:

I say stupid things to Police all day long, and they say stupid things to me all day long, part and parcel of my job.

When I bumped my Transit Van I sat in the back of the copper's Mondeo ST220 and all I could say is "**** me, we have the same steering wheel". He quickly breathalised me...

I got stopped for racing once in my Corrado. Coppers got us both out of our cars and made us finish their sentence - "I drive like a..." I replied "COCK", my mate replied "KNOB". We were told to slow down and sent on our way :lol:

I say stupid things to Police all day long, and they say stupid things to me all day long, part and parcel of my job.

lol :lol:

I was going home one night in a Bright Red Fiesta ST with the full White Strip kit (so i stuck out like a saw thumb).

Any way i was driving like a tit, probally i was speeding, on the phone, under taking you name it i was probally doing it. I was not proud about it.

I pulled off a main road and then the blues and 2's came on behind me on an unmarked car.

I Pulled over, got straight out of the car and said "you got me, fair cop"

they then quized me etc

they then said "give me one good reason why you were driving like you were and we won't do you for 6 points"

I must of gone white as a sheet and said

"there is not any reason/excuse i could possible come up with to justify my actions... i'm sorry"

They let me go on my way. They said they had never met anyone who had put their hands up to it straight away, or come up a non-BS excuse/answer.

When i had just passed my test, i was driving my mum and dad Nissan Terrano N-reg it was about 6 months old.

It was about 20th dec around 12 midnight, i was parked up outside my mates house with 2 mates. They were drinking a case of stella between them.

Next thing we knew a police car had blocked us to the front and rear. They got us out of the car and grabbed the keys.

To make matters worse i had a leather jacket on, that i had bought that day so it stank. We looked like right drug dealers / robbers.

Then 2 more cars turned up along with a meat wagon. They thought they had hit the jack-pot with us.

They started stripping the car, looking everywhere for what ever.

Asked what we were doing, we said waiting for our mate. They said without turning around whats his address? i just pointed and said don't know the address.

Well we knew we had done nothing wrong so started taking the michael quite badly.

After 20 mins they were finished with us and the last copper to leave was the first to arrive. He started to walk off with my keys. I let him get to his car, get in then done a very loud wolf whistle. "Oi give me my keys"

"sorry didn't mean to inconvience you" was his parting words.

Its nice to get one up on them.

when i was back in uni me and a mate went for a late night run to tesco's for munchies in my 106, i had recently fitted arb's and compo wheels next thing i found myself drifting round the roundabout, caught me completely by suprise as i was only doing 30 ish as it was a built up area, still dont know what caused it as the car did it again a few months later.

Straightened up and saw blue lights behind me...........f*ck...... got a very frosty verbal bollocking then he got a call over the radio and left me alone.

i learnt to be carefull on roundabouts from then on and valuable skills about going sideways in a FWD car

Edited by Toi gulp

Loving the stearing wheel coment lol :lol:

I also remember driving to work on Christmas eve, I was late so was driving up the duel carrageway pretty briskly.

Overtook a Police dog van, who followed me into my work car park and demanded to know what speed I was doing.

Told him I was doing 90MPH.

"This is a 60MPH road!"

No sir, you are incorrect, the road has a central resovation and as such is 70MPH

"Erm.. well, you shouldn't be doing those speeds, its Christmas time and they might be drunks on the road."

So go and catch them, and leave me alone then.

:lol:

The wife was not impressed to say the least lol

I should add, I was only doing 75, I just wanted to wind him up ;)

I always crack out the I know how fast i was going but do you know how fast i was going line right to silence you don't have to tell them.

I passed an unmarked r32 as it pulled onto a dualcaridgway @ stupid speed plus 10 but clocked him before he had chance to catch me up so by the time he was rubbing numberplates with me i was doing the speed limit they stalked me for 9 miles until i pulled into work.

not police but dumb as **** buying the girlfriend fags the other day and the woman on the counter asks "are you over 18" so i replied yes then after a few seconds i said well i would say that wouldn't i then she decided not to serve me because I'd made her unsure lol

was sat in a car par, we were watching a dvd on an in car player which had screens you attach to headrests, we were parked close together with one screen in each car, police pulled up (at night), searched us all for anything we shouldn't have been smoking.

the funny part?

we were watching police academy, the coppers thought it was hilarious!

Clipped a police bike - they told us all to move on from where we were parked but they had ditched their bikes right behind me, heard the parking sensors but couldnt see anything so clipped his pushbike.