I need a new car!

LiamD

I like the Leon Cupras, although early ones look a little ordinary, but then you could improve that. Very nice cars in my opinion.

A4s are nice, quite large and not all that sporting though. I was impressed with the TDi version i drove recently, can you not get any cheap 3.0 Quattros of the 2002 style A4?

Id avoid older stuff, corrados etc, no doubt they will need money spending to keep them right.

Ibiza Cupra? yes id say thats nice.

Polo GTi is ok, but im sure a cupra would be better with the 1.8T

Mini M3!

Off topic for a second. I think its worth it....

http://germancarscene.com/wp-content/uploa...s3-23-08-06.JPG

Mini M3 Powered...

Back on topic:

Leon Cupra would be my choice- BUT it would need to be a "face lift" version 2003 onwards. Pre facelift are not worth it i feel. Not really going to get one of them for about £3500 unless its done some leg.

Second choice would be the Octavia VRS, massive boot & great cruiser realistic MPG for both would be about 28 MPG. This you will get for about £3500- but even less of these around than the cupra.

2pence

:)

get something with moar cylinders :)

Before i got the 'ssat, i was seriously looking at audi s4 avants. One of the guys at work had one and it was really nice. You'd not tell it'd done 130k miles.

something with a 1.8T in would be pretty good, they're good engines for tuning.

why not get a breadvan polo? get them for peanuts nowadays, cheap insurance, good runabout, and have some potential...

but like everyones been saying, the ibiza cupras are brilliant cars, i think if it was my money, i'd get one of those :)