thought id finally post my lupo up

lloydy

B) Bought this little beauty in october 2008...

003.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

then a few weeks after, i put some tints on... :shades:

1010.jpg

then i sprayed the rear lights and debadged, also bought some bbs rims and have fitted a wolfrace induction kit with an air intake...

P1010667.jpg

P1010665.jpg

since then i have put black badges on front and rear...have bought some coilovers and two piece rear spoiler waiting for a nice day of weather to fit them...

also after some gti bumpers :wub:

will post pictures once done

comments welcome

Im pretty sure Gti bumpers wont fit, others will be able to tell you cus i wanted to do it :D

i mean like the lower section off the front, works out cheaper than spraying..what yu think of her tho?

gti bumper will cost more than spraying when you put the ridiculous amount of time and effort into making it fit... which will be a mission and a half

cars looking lovely mate, maybe some spacers for the wheels? 10-20mm

Cheers guys, yea really low mileage its only got 17k on the clock so pretty sweet B)

ah i guess ill be spraying instead of putting new bumpers on then...cheers for the info..

after a bonnet bra and ill get some more pics up soon

• 4 weeks later...

Have now removed bump stripes off the doors, sprayed the front badge black..got a bonnet bra on and putting coilovers on very soon!!

Will get some pics up soon!

• 2 months later...

Havnt posted in a while..much has changed!

Its been slammed by 100mm on back and about 85mm on the front,

bonnet bra is on!

Sprayed front badge black and rear black badge is on!

Bbs wheels are off and up for sale, lupo sport wheels back on until i get some ats classics or porsche teledials!

And im currently making a custom install where the rear seats used to be!

When i remember how to put pics up then i will :)

Look out for Fast Car magazine soon with 'SmokinTyrez Cruise' feature, the lupo should be in there :)

Pics up soon!

Well,i got some pictures now!!

Standard door speakers were getting boring and i wanted to fill that space my back seats used to be so heres the outcome of a days work..

025.jpg

Pictures with the bonnet bra off...

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

Future Plans:

Black Roof

Ats classics or porsche teledials

Custom Exhaust System

New engine, still undeciding on supercharging or turboing!

Was thinking gti turbo engine..but we will see!!

Sorry mate but those tints and lights look terrible!!!

your personal opinion dude and maybe a few more people think that, but at the end of the day...i like how its turning out! and everyone has there different personal preference!

But next time, if you got nothing nice or constructive to say, then don't say it!

your personal opinion dude and maybe a few more people think that, but at the end of the day...i like how its turning out! and everyone has there different personal preference!

But next time, if you got nothing nice or constructive to say, then don't say it!

Mate, you've come on here posting pictures of your car asking for peoples opinions. When someone says they don't like something you can't turn around and say something along those lines.

The rear lights are hidious. Tints don't really go along with the theme of the car, and it really doesn't look as if its 100mm down at the rear. Badges you could have made look a million times better with a colour coded center.

It's good to see you're going down the Lupo road, but don't make silly comments like that when people say their own opinion, that of which you have asked for!

Mate, you've come on here posting pictures of your car asking for peoples opinions. When someone says they don't like something you can't turn around and say something along those lines.

The rear lights are hidious. Tints don't really go along with the theme of the car, and it really doesn't look as if its 100mm down at the rear. Badges you could have made look a million times better with a colour coded center.

It's good to see you're going down the Lupo road, but don't make silly comments like that when people say their own opinion, that of which you have asked for!

Exactly...constructive criticism ;)

im not saying you cant say you dont like my car but instead of just saying it looks horrible, give constructive criticism! I'm not having ago at anyone..just something like

'Don't really like your rear lights, maybe get some cambridge lights or something instead and it would look alot nicer'

Which im planning on doing when i get some money

Sorry if ive upset anyone but what ive said! i just would prefer constructive criticism!

Does anyone know of any cambridge lights for sale? anyone got any pics of them on a silver lupo?