Funniest Pic of Your Car?

simpo

LGG did you have someone watch you in? looks well tight. :lol:

i did kinda, but i didnt trust him! haha so i was stood out of the car pushing it in!!! haha there was a good 1.5 inches clearance! i could have gotten the whole way in but there was i spike just infront of my windscreen! haha

Thats why his roof is now white lol

:lol:

I made them remove mine :lol:

As they were doing it, a certain VW club, were abusing them and telling them they were filming it and gonna show me in the morning, cos it ruins the paint... like I gave a toss?

Edited by LiamD

I made them remove mine :lol:

As they were doing it, a certain VW club, were abusing them and telling them they were filming it and gonna show me in the morning, cos it ruins the paint... like I gave a toss?

Inspect it with a light! Get the foam spray out OMG!

Anal lol

I still like this one from years back.

Id love to see what people would say about that car on here if it wasn't yours.

Personally I think it looks good, too much silver at the front, but apart from that it looks great. But it doesn't tick any of the euro boxes for the scene club, chav. :lol:

Id love to see what people would say about that car on here if it wasn't yours.

Personally I think it looks good, too much silver at the front, but apart from that it looks great. But it doesn't tick any of the euro boxes for the scene club, chav. :lol:

Mate I know, I try it on all the time, but no one ever tells me.

Lets look at the facts.

Everything I have ever done on my car went wrong at least once before it was done 'OK'

Everything is done for budget, rather than for the best fit.

I should really stay away from cars.

But no matter how much I point out how rubbish I am, and show photos about how bad my Car DIY skills are, I still get 10 squillion PMs asking what's the best way to do... :lol:

I had neons under the dash, but looked rubbish.

But I will find a perfect way to light up my floors blue.

My mid range speakers, will have more power than most people have to power a single sub.

I'll have a propperly loud engine, and the car will be Purple.

I am proud not to be 'Scene' :)

I like Tigz' car in that picture. :)

Apart from the wheels, the ride height, the tints, the sunstrip, the colour coding and the side exhaust. :)

:lol:;)

Edited by Philplop

Apart from the wheels, the ride height, the tints, the sunstrip, the colour coding and the side exhaust. :)

that exhaust is brilliant!

what we have to realise is that this car looked like this what? 6 years ago? haha. it may have been cool then? i dont know! :lol:

im my day, you couldn't get any of these fancy wide wheels and these coil overs suspension shock absorbers. we had to settle for what we could get.

:lol: