my lupo

pastle boy

hi everyone so this is my story lol . my mate phimo has had his lupo for a few weeks now i dident realy take any notice of it till we droped it it 120mm on coilovers then i said to myself i got to get me one of these so we started looking we ended up finding one just past london! time for a road trip! the drive was well worth it got it back and started modding.gave myself a week to get it looking half wright! big thanks to daz for the them late nights and early mornings

DSC04871.jpg

DSC04873.jpg

DSC04876.jpg

DSC04876.jpg

DSC04877.jpg

DSC04878.jpg

DSC04879.jpg

DSC04880.jpg

DSC04881.jpg

DSC04883.jpg

DSC04884.jpg

DSC04885.jpg

DSC04886.jpg

DSC04887.jpg

DSC04889.jpg

DSC04903.jpg

DSC04905.jpg

DSC04906.jpg

DSC04907.jpg

Edited by pastle boy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb job mate!

Wish my little loop lookd half as good as yours!

I attemped smoking the headlights, but i was never able to get them off in the first place! Can you advise me on how to remove them? SOmeone told me to remove the battery and the air filter pipes :S.... but i see you removed the whole grill... how do you do that? and how to go about smoking the headlights?

Any help will be highly appreciated!!

Hey,

great thread...Done some good touched to your Loop. I always wondered how people got the painting so neat on the "VW" badge. Now I know IT COMES APART.... So your going for the blue and black look? Looks so much better when it is dropped in coilovers. Great piccys and keep updating us. Good luck with the Loop. It will never let you down.

Got any piccys with your sprayed badge back on the car? Id'e like to see...

xXx-Amy-xXx

to get the lights out you take the two visable screws out of the light on each side then the two screws on top of the gril ease of the top part of the bumper their is two hidden screws under that for the lights thats it 5min job

hay amy ill take some close ups for you! its realy easy to do just take of your rear badge their is 6 posts holding the back and front of the badge together drill the heads of the post and it will pull apart ......easy

by the look of the pictures, it seems you did all that in a weekend! i'd be pretty impressed if you did though! or did you?

and those lenso rims look smart :) same with the tidy boot install! nice car mate :lol:

Loads work done real fast by the looks of it! Like the back of the rear seats being covered, looked at doing it myself. Did you spray adhesive them on and get them as close to the edge as possible or strip the seats down?

thanks lads all coments welcome . yeh the seats look soooo cheap in the boot with just the metal showing its realy easy to do if you look at the seat there is a grove all the way round the seat witch the fabric of the seat sits in just pop that out with a srew driver spray glue up to the edge then fold the rest in to the grove .push the fabric back into the grove and it traps it tight looks realy good when its done well worth it

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

well be hard at it for the last few weeks got daz phimo on it locked him in the garage and just fed him tea and fags ! anyway got the interior finished all working electric seats and mk5 r32 steering wheel chucked a few seat arosa parts in and painted all the plastics piano black had the audi s3 seats retrimed in bentley charcoal nappa leather an allacantra with soft blue stitching and wallah free daz!

DSC05734.jpg

DSC05736.jpg

DSC05737.jpg

DSC05738.jpg

DSC05739.jpg

DSC05740.jpg

DSC05741.jpg

DSC05742.jpg

DSC05743.jpg