Black Lupo, Altrincham.

lupoluke

funny you should mention that, my exhaust really resontates when its warm, but i cant find it blowing anywhere. wheres yours suspectedly blowing from?

As for the springs theres a couple of things you could do, you cut a coil of your current springs or you could find springs off a lighter model lupo/arosa (not ideal but shoul lower it a small amount) as for the dampers find some second hand GTi items they should be sportier than a standard lupo's ones and designed for a lower car too.

i could recomend the axe and cleaver pub, nice big car park good food tucked away down some country lanes?

I usually park my SEAT on the road opposite the Honda garage. well at least 2 days a week. I start work at 7am so can usually be one of the first there.

Just gone down to Milton Keynes in the Lupo this eve. Such a fun car to drive.

I know where the Axe and Clever is, nice place. Have you been to the other one down that tiny lane that backs onto the canal?? Just a bit further up on the right. Cant remember its name! Also a nice one!

The exhaust seems to be blowing from the back box and where the car pipe meets centre section. I do quite fancy a custom one, just not too sure how expensive they are.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends on what you want really look to pay around 200-300 for a cat back. Yea i always started work at 2 an was hard to find somewhere to park.

You want to get on the lanes between partington and altricham for a fun drive :), and i quite like the kings ransoms for a pint in the sun :).

theres some really good twisty lanes around the west end of the airports runway, i found last night although i cant remember the name of the place. really good firm suspension stuff.

so then decision on pub?

• 4 weeks later...

iv been lookin, toi gulp, you dont happen to be near Hayes Lane much in timp>? i always see a black lupo outside the shops there.

ALSO iv never seen u about mr lupoluke. il keep an eye out. hehe.

Im always about some where lol, and I have got some disks some where pall you can lend (i havent installed them since i wiped my computer), ill dig them out and give you a shout :).

• 4 weeks later...

took the Lupo through the Airport tunnels last night.. wow i love my new exhaust!!

Got a friend of mine to make a custom cat back stainless steel! Sounds nice!!

went out on a little drive last night.. was hoping to see some people out and about, but no one :(

Not seen any of you guys about in a while around town!

now there's a co-incidence so i had i, lol. i was going to say the rear bumpre looked unique. the de-badged look and the black VW badge really went well.

if your not far away we should summon all lupo owners in the area to the pub. would be a good mix so far! red (you know who you are) green and black!