best colour roof and mirrors for black car

weemike91

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what the best wheels are for a lupo (including future questions on which size, what colour and where can i buy stretched look tyres lol ) , should i get coilovers or 40mm springs , and how do you remove the bump strips???

Seriously, the guy just wants some suggestions on what colours would look good on black, poeple talk about the forum going downhill due to threads like this, so dont like it dont comment, its easy!

On another note, just about anything goes with black mate, best colour to put somehting against as it makes it stand out, i've got a black loop myslef and in the not so distant future i'll be putting some crazy colour on it.

If we all stop doing things because theyre over done we'll all just move onto something else, all having the same cars and then that becoming over done, tis a vicous circle. If you like it, do it!

Seriously, the guy just wants some suggestions on what colours would look good on black, poeple talk about the forum going downhill due to threads like this, so dont like it dont comment, its easy!

On another note, just about anything goes with black mate, best colour to put somehting against as it makes it stand out, i've got a black loop myslef and in the not so distant future i'll be putting some crazy colour on it.

If we all stop doing things because theyre over done we'll all just move onto something else, all having the same cars and then that becoming over done, tis a vicous circle. If you like it, do it!

Slight contradiction there, he isnt asking if we think his colour scheme is good etc he is asking a question to see what the cool kids suggest then following suit to fit in with the crowd.

Slight contradiction there, he isnt asking if we think his colour scheme is good etc he is asking a question to see what the cool kids suggest then following suit to fit in with the crowd.

Suppose it is in a way, depends how you read it.

All i was saying is, why slate the guy from coming on a forum asking other people what colours would look good, i've been asking my mates what colour to go for, why not ask people on forums? He quite obviously wants a different colour, why tell him to just keep it black when you could give a bit of constructive advise and suggest what colours havnt been done or would look good / have looked good on other cars.

What should I have for dinner?

What colour of socks shall I wear tomorrow?

Should I stir my coffee to the left or to the right?

HAVE SOME BLOODY IMAGINATION AND THINK FOR YOURSELF!!!

Is that constructive enough for you?

Edited by treblet

get a matt black..looks sweet

matt black would look kool!!!! but black will go with any colour so go with what colour you like best everyone has there own opions as some people will disagree with what colour you pick in the end. but changing the subject im driving a yellow lupo most people hate the colour but they aint driving it its mine :)

Cheers ashley

Is that constructive enough for you?

Suppose its constructive in that it boosts your post count

Get yellow banded steels, yellow wing mirrors and hazard tape stripes on the roof, just because i'm not brave enough to

Edited by bobbo