new t-shirts

Little Green Giant

love these!!!

Cheers Ellie & Loopy!

I might get one printed up at my local t-makers http://www.appliqueapparel.co.uk

They're only round the corner from my work in manchester, I think they'll print onto any tee you want, so I might take a H&M one that I know fits and give it a whirl.

If you (or anyone else) wants one, maybe you could send me the tee (so you know it fits right), i'll get it printed, send it back to you?

Pretty sure it'd be under £20 ish, but i know my friend did a bulk order and it was under £10 each, I'll confirm that on Monday tho...

Cheers

Dave

Edited by mcrdave

Yeah the girly version comes with transpanet material for the lights too. :whistle:

"I think your Xennons are on their way out - Theyre looking a bit pink. Oh no, wait........"

:rolleyes:

Lol, loving the melons tee hehe.

If you want me to print some up, might be best doing it this way (as I'm pretty fussy abut well fitting tees as I'm a skinny twonk):

I might get one printed up at my local t-makers http://www.appliqueapparel.co.uk

They're only round the corner from my work in manchester, I think they'll print onto any tee you want, so I might take a H&M one that I know fits and give it a whirl.

If you (or anyone else) wants one, maybe you could send me the tee (so you know it fits right), i'll get it printed, send it back to you?

Pretty sure it'd be under £20 ish, but i know my friend did a bulk order and it was under £10 each, I'll confirm that on Monday tho...

Cheers

Dave

Trust me.

I know about these things lol

:lol:

mell.jpg

i win :D

you are the winner!!! i like that! haha but simple it down a bit! not sure about the lens flair!

and put the text higher up, like scrawled under the mellons!

not such a clean text, or more blocky!

on a white shirt that would look sick!!!

:lol:

you are the winner!!! i like that! haha but simple it down a bit! not sure about the lens flair!

and put the text higher up, like scrawled under the mellons!

not such a clean text, or more blocky!

on a white shirt that would look sick!!!

ill have a go :D