new t-shirts

Little Green Giant

This is my first draft effort. Could also do variations on the design using 3L front/Gti etc.... :yes:

Feel free to take the pi$$. :lol:

LupoFront.jpg

LupoBack.jpg

no need to take the piss

looks quality mate...looks like summin ud buy from the dealers haha

Helps having a graphic designer as a girlfriend :P

I reckon the black one should have a different lupo on it, like the down and out stickers you can get, i jsut cant seem to find an outline of the sticker

John

so far id take one of everything! awesome work guys...now where did i put those CS3 cd's...

thing is, none of them really stand out, if we take a few popular choices...

wheel whores...

shirt-01-mens-white.gif

the much loved dub-clique...

dubcliqueftw.jpg

lowdown...

ignore the ponse wearing the shirt, but, after all this is an internet forum, why not take inspiration from the gay internet language!! its fun!...

DSC00442.jpg

something kinda quirky, without being lame as ****...

beardribbon.jpg

and without it being so obvious that its to do with cars! i dont know about any of you, but as much as i love lupos, i dont particularly want to be walking around with a lupo on my chest! thats kinda sad if you ask me, especially if you get out of your lupo, wearing a t-shirt with your lupo on it.!!!!! That to me is sad! hahaha

so i think,

some nice script, simple, but different. with a similar take on presentation as the wheel whores guys. its fun! its not serious! and it works.!

peace.

Ben

Edited by Little Green Giant

I'd rather a tee advertising the forum than a t-shirt telling everyone i wish i was a Lupo anorak

I have a beastie boys tee with the VW chain printed on it .. thats nerdy enough for me

also have a t-shirt with the a magic tree on a chain but the scent is 'fresh' and its gold

no more chains or magic trees and you cant use the VW logo or font because clublupo will get told off by grown-ups

Edited by Jowey

I'd rather a tee advertising the forum than a t-shirt telling everyone i wish i was a Lupo anorak

for sureee! thats what im talking about!!!!

I have a beastie boys tee with the VW chain printed on it .. thats nerdy enough for me

also have a t-shirt with the a magic tree on a chain but the scent is 'fresh' and its gold

no more chains or magic trees and you cant use the VW logo or font because clublupo will get told off by grown-ups

AGREED!!! lets get some more designs!!!