help :( scratch...lots and lots

help i scratched all my windscreen...is there anything that will bring scratches out of glass : (

Brasso has also worked wonders for me on getting light scratches out of headlamps.

no reason why it wouldn't work on the screen, you really have to work it in until there is no mist left

Brasso has also worked wonders for me on getting light scratches out of headlamps.

no reason why it wouldn't work on the screen, you really have to work it in until there is no mist left

dont think brasso would even make a difference, jewellers rouge is apparently what peopl use for fine scratches on glass

ill give it a good rub and pray they come out..if not..new screen for me :( ...all beacuse i was in a rush to get ice off ..thank you x

I'm gonna try that, I've got a few light scratch marks/stone chips on headlamps. :(

dont think brasso would even make a difference, jewellers rouge is apparently what peopl use for fine scratches on glass

I went into the jewelers asking what they used and he told me brasso, it took a lot of working in but its looked perfect afterwards

I've used Brasso for getting scratches out of plastic loads of times, it's good stuff! I'm not sure how effective it would be on glass, so perhaps try it in an inconspicuous area first.

With plastic I use Meguirs plastic polish stuff. Its white and works a treat on the xenon headlights and the dash dials too.

With regards to the windscreen, any windscreen glass repair company have glass polishers and do it for a small fee.......no harm in asking, as want mine buffed up a little in the summer which is when I will make an enquiry

What about a chip/scratch repair company.

Cant believe no one has asked but what did you use to get the ice off? :lol:

coz im thick, haha....i wanted to get ice off fast coz i was late for work...de icer would not work so i ran i house grabbed a pint glass filled it with water poured that all over the windscreen..nothing happened so i fort bugger this n started to scrap ice off with the pint glass....glass on glass= disaster!!! :(

an ex of mine poured a kettle full of boiling water on her frozen windscreen..

as you can imagine brasso couldnt fix that