silver gti

billstein9

hey mate u from wakey? think i saw u tonight? i drive jazz blue sport

yeah thats me fella. rolling on winters till later in the week.

that was me i think. was it one evening just near pugneys roundabout?

If it was. what rims have you got on?

ye it was near the roundabout. im on standard rims atm. im from huddersfield and my partner is from newmill so we often go to wakefield centre.

is yours the one always out side pizza hut on horbury rd?

i do park there sometimes but not all the time. i havent been for a while, last time i was there was in the back end of january. theres sometimes a nice white lupo there with revo decals on and lowered to ****. looks sweet.

i do park there sometimes but not all the time. i havent been for a while, last time i was there was in the back end of january. theres sometimes a nice white lupo there with revo decals on and lowered to ****. looks sweet.
yours looks the dog dangerlz bud,slammd,wi deep dishs,see it couple times a month,slow down to get gud look.

a see that white1 outside wakey college alot.

ye it was near the roundabout. im on standard rims atm. im from huddersfield and my partner is from newmill so we often go to wakefield centre.

New Mill ey? any chance you've seen a slammed black loop about?

Just that i live in new mill and a couple of months back i saw a black sport driving through Brockholes twice in one day, waved and flashed at me both times, also seen the same car pass me in Newsome and overtake me in Fartown by Halfrauds

Just that i live in new mill and a couple of months back i saw a black sport driving through Brockholes twice in one day, waved and flashed at me both times, also seen the same car pass me in Newsome and overtake me in Fartown by Halfrauds

that probably is me cos my lass lives in new mill and i live in newsomw and i go past halfords twice a day goin too and from work in brighouse. wat are u driving is it a red or black loop by any chance? i would defo turn up for a mini meet

Would be a VERY mini meet! Do you know about hudds vag? meeting at the old corn mill every month, tis a black 1.4 on starlites. Think i kight know the red one though, does it have a badgeless grill and borbets?

Edited by bobbo

Corn mill is on the last Sunday of every month at about 2 O'clock, will have to check that though, we should arrange to go one day and swarm em with lupos as theres never any

Would be a VERY mini meet! Do you know about hudds vag? meeting at the old corn mill every month, tis a black 1.4 on starlites. Think i kight know the red one though, does it have a badgeless grill and borbets?

iv never heard of the hudds vag, how many people normaly turn up? where is the old corn mill? ye the red one does have a badgeless grill. is he from round new mill area?

Hudds vag have a website, http://vwgolfgtimkii.110mb.com/meets.html , its actually the first sunday of every month and theres always quite a few people, especially if its good weather.

Billstein, dont think the red ones from New Mill, just seen it about a few times, think the guy works at kirklees building services