Power Flow Exhaust

Red Lup Gti

Decided next month im going to get a long life exhaust,

`De-cat` with a small rear silencer. Not quit sure what tail pipe to have tho.

There is a dealer in Lemington Spa (AB Motorsport) that will do it. I know the bloke who owns the place so should get a good ''Mates Rate''!!!!!!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

:thumbs:

I like the twins me.

If I got custom made I'd want the same but bigger pipes.

Couldnt agree more Twisty. Oh thats what i have. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(twisty `b-road`)
I like the twins me.

MMMM Twins ,Jordan,linzi Dawn............. OOpps sorry went off on on there .. I personally like the Letterbox DTM type like the powerflow.. I know ..I know some of ya's don't like powerflow.. when Xtream in Harlow made mine up they did a good job (on my Golf That is) I think the letterbox bit complements the shape of the cut out in the rear bumper if ya know what I mean.. :thumbs:

i taught about power flow and really did..... stainless steel system for good money - too good to be true.... , jeazzzus was going to drive 500 mile round trip for one... but just heard so many bad things about them.......

k, dont think i never heard one, - but what i have heard.... aint good ......... well correct me if im wrong....

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Iv heard bad things about them too. Exhaust rattles and ***** after sales service. But I guess, if you make sure they do the job right, like how Darren did (stand and watch every twist of the spanner, and every spot of the welds biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> )

Personally would avoid powerflow easpecially extreme in harlow three of my mates have had powerflow systems one rattles, the other one has fallen of more times than i can remember, and my other mates which was on a subaru has just been binned rubish sound and it rattled stick with brand names scorpion magnex ,etc failing that find someone who can build a proper exhaust system unlike powerflow

:sigh:

I had a Powerflow system on my RHD Rallye & Mk1 Golf GTi.

The Rallye system from the modified downpipe to join the back box was very poor quality.

Spent £300 for a system from the downpipe on the Mk1 with DTM and the car was undrivable over 70mph. Took the car back after a couple of months to try a quiet it down, spent another £100 on another middle box and there was hardly any difference.

Never again