Im new

Katie_lupox

hmmm nt sure am dont know weather to get new rims the ones i got are just black things that my brother got me but i really dont like them

Tbh i dont like it when there all rlly done up. but i wunt mind some good stuff.

was going to get ideas of here.

whats you lupo like :D

Well i have exactly the same car as you not done an awful lot to it but have got These alloys in 15":

oz_supertour_gt_ci3_l.jpg

Plan on getting it lowered about 30mm not too low so it can still go over speed bumps

Other than that i think im gonna work more on the interior ;)

Well i have exactly the same car as you not done an awful lot to it but have got These alloys in 15":

oz_supertour_gt_ci3_l.jpg

Plan on getting it lowered about 30mm not too low so it can still go over speed bumps

Other than that i think im gonna work more on the interior ;)

wooo there nice. :)

coool :P

what does lowering it do ?

wooo there nice. :)

coool :P

what does lowering it do ?

Just makes it lower down decreasing your chance of rolling it round corners and that. Also looks better but if you lower it too much and u need to get over speed bumps u have problems :D:P

i have noticed a steady increase in the newbies who are on heat it seem's, welcome anyway i was half expecting andy p to be all up in this thread. lol

Just makes it lower down decreasing your chance of rolling it round corners and that.

thats what anti roll bars are for ;)

but technically... they wont stop you rolling your car :)

if you roll your car round a corner your going to fast simple... :P

but if your going at the right speed the anti roll bar will keep your car more stiff helping you to carry the speed around the corner ;)

Edited by Daz_Kez

Just makes it lower down decreasing your chance of rolling it round corners and that. Also looks better but if you lower it too much and u need to get over speed bumps u have problems :D:P

owwww my, I see. coooool

well if i see a low down lupo the same as mine with nice weels al know its you :D

and i will wave lollol

Got any pics? :huh:

Yep I have but I cant figure out how to put them on, i got one picture on but thats just me. i dont know what to put them here i tried what you said.

there black rims. horrid

do you have any pictures of yours?

do you have msn?

Yep I have but I cant figure out how to put them on, i got one picture on but thats just me. i dont know what to put them here i tried what you said.

there black rims. horrid

do you have any pictures of yours?

do you have msn?

When your writing a post click the icon underneath where u change the font then type the link in. You will have to upload them onto a website http://www.photobucket.com and then post the link in here. Yes will PM u it.

Edited by CJlupo

Ayup ! Scunny isnt far from Lincoln. You should pop over when theres a VAG meet on sometime. Theres always a couple of Lupos and you will get some great ideas for bits to do to your Lupo. You dont have to have any big ideas for it atm. You will find small and cheap but noticable differences are just as important ;)