Help... One Confused Monkey.

nfbr

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CARS_...200437160991665

I know this link might not work after about 30 mins of posting... But i'll post the details i found.

Enlarge 2004 SEAT AROSA 1.6,

Hatchback, Red, Remote Central Locking, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, ABS, Power Steering, Drivers Airbag, Drivers Airbag, Alarm, Immobiliser, Alloy Wheels, Climate Control, CD Player £12995.

Any ideas??? Has someone suddenly put the Arosa Racer into production???

also a link to the dealers website.

http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/autoworldg...y&Search=Search

P.S. Hi everybody. I'm new smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

P.P.S 'lo Tigz

• Like 1

Looks to be something very wrong there - £13k 1.6 Arosa? First thought was that it was a LupoGTi, but then they're £12.5k brand new at the dealers now with the 1k discount.

Then I thought it may be a 1.6 transplanted into an Arosa that they'd had a p/x on, but it wouldn't be a 54 reg and it certainly wouldn't be worth £13k!

Strange one! Someone call them and ask smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i think that there should be rules for selling things like 1- actually enjoy your job and have some enthusiasim about it 2- actually know what ur selling !!