New Seat Arosa Sport

Pat2k8

at the end of the day its what you want regardless of what others think!

With a £450 budget on wheels i'd say you could get some nice BBS or neat wide 13" wheels

As for lowering Nearly everyone will suggest coilovers they are more expensive but you can lower it exactly the amount you want! with out knackering your shocks (because you'd have removed them :P ) lowering springs shorten the life of your shocks!

hope that helps

:D

kk , thx may think about the coil overs lyk , but may get the lowering springs until i save enough up for coil overs as mate got donme and look alrite and will do for a while :S

Was think about gettin these for alloys but not sure ??? :S

Not keen on BBS jst had a look , reli lookin for deep dish alloys.

http://www.rimstyle.com/pages/products/pro...SLIFB1570410040

does no-one have use of a full keyboard in this thread? (no offence James your sound ;) )

Can't make out half of these words & if your after deep dish, them rotas dont fit the bill :)

you could get some decent deep dish wheels for £450

get registered on edition 38 & or wheel whores

Edited by Daz_Kez

Rotas are poor quality wheels imo.

you can lower your car for free if you dont mind running cut springs, coilovers are probably the best option though, you can get away with lowering springs but they usually give a dissapointing amount of drop, the shocks should be alright on -45mm springs but any lower and they'll wear out a bit quicker.

and lastly, you're better off making up your own mind, try looking through readers rides to get some inspiration there's a whole load of cars in different styles and with different mods for you to look at if you want.

maybe use the fabled search button, thats what its there for

Edited by Boy'dup

I managed to get a cheap set of coilovers for 80 until I manage to get round to buying some better ones but they still do the trick for now! :)

As for wheels i'd probs settle for 14's :)

Edited by Emz

Thanks For the help , think i might try and look around for some coilovers , as just got paid today. Also have found some porshce teledials , which i like alot , so may end up getting them. Just need to decide what to lower the car by undecided atm .. Was wondering whats the safest bet to lower on 15s or 16s ?????

Thanks

By lowering the car , wil it affect my insurance at all or is that just when you add on to the performance???

it will change your insurance unless you have a very kind insurer (most will see this as changing the handling of the car)

or

dont tell them (this is very frowned upon and most likely will void any insurance you have if you crash)

the moral of the story is declare your mods kids

Thanks For the help , think i might try and look around for some coilovers , as just got paid today. Also have found some porshce teledials , which i like alot , so may end up getting them. Just need to decide what to lower the car by undecided atm .. Was wondering whats the safest bet to lower on 15s or 16s ?????

Thanks

get coilovers then u can drop it to the desired amount when they are on as they are quite easy to adjust