Arosa front lights

Arosa90

I've just bought some Xenon style ones for my Arosa! Came as a set of Xenon headlights, Xenon side lights and Xenon fog lights! Just got to fit them now and see what they look like! Had them on my old Seicento Abarth though and they looked good!

Have a look on ebay for some!

Edited by Emz

I did mean headlamps :), I was having a blonde moment! yea i must say Ive never seen any different ones than the standard ones. One thing that is good about the standard arosa lights is they dont have the orange film on the indicator section which is one less removal job to do! :D

I like them for some strange reason lol, dunno if Id bother with them on my car tho, my car is crap lol

How much!!! there was a guy on ebay selling them kits at £25 each not so long ago. I have heard that they are not a particularly good fit and look ****e anyway....save your money or do something different with the standards

How much!!! there was a guy on ebay selling them kits at £25 each not so long ago. I have heard that they are not a particularly good fit and look ****e anyway....save your money or do something different with the standards

p.s .... sorry about the Swear word, it wasnt big neither clever :(

I havent got the money to tint mine properly yet and they will really look S***e if i do it myself!, so it will just have to be pair of tights :D haha. Im gonna get some xenon bulbs for mine, theyre just as good as new lights!