"25 bhp chip"

gordonbrown

if you no the right ohm resistor to use thts all they are and they cost around 20p :s

...but that won't work, 'cause you need the Go Fast sticker or it won't authenticate to the Space Station who give you access to the extra power.

I saw a "magic power" thingy the other day on eBay. It was just a thing that plugged into the cigarette lighter socket and "magically cleansed the electrical system of the car", giving you better fuel economy, more power, less emisions, etc.

I bought 10.

I saw a "magic power" thingy the other day on eBay. It was just a thing that plugged into the cigarette lighter socket and "magically cleansed the electrical system of the car", giving you better fuel economy, more power, less emisions, etc.

I bought 10.

LMFAO!!

...but that won't work, 'cause you need the Go Fast sticker or it won't authenticate to the Space Station who give you access to the extra power.

Well that is very true, hell who needs the resistor just get the sticker :P lol!