Emma's MK2 Arosa Sport - 'SOLD'. Replaced with Audi TT 225

Emz

Tbh i'm not actually quite sure? The Coilover set is VMaxx so I would presume they're VMaxx? I bought the Colies 2nd hand for 90 pounds, however the rear springs i'm using are FK Silverlines as it slammed it more and they were about 60 pounds so i'm using mix and match supsension at the mo lol.

Edited by Emz

• 1 month later...

Sooo, finally sorted out the BMC CDA and tidied it up abit and also added a breather filter to it.

Here's a couple of pics.. (the first pics actually that i've ever posted of my engine bay lol!)

BMCCDA2.jpg

BMCCDA.jpg

Also, doing another mod to the car this weekend so i'll update this topic after :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it can but it knocks, meaning thats probs the driveshaft knocking which equals a no go! :( It's still lower than his GTi though! I need abit of pokeage now!

Yeah, definitely need some wide wheels now.. just so many idea at the mo and can't decide what I want to do!

A few pics from Inters this weekend :)

DSC_6673.jpg

DSC_6676.jpg

DSC_6680.jpg

Edited by Emz

saw this at inters looks awesome em! got afew sneaky pictures too! you not going santa pod on sunday with rob then?

saw this at inters looks awesome em! got afew sneaky pictures too! you not going santa pod on sunday with rob then?

Thanks! Nah neither of us are going now :(