itunes help

emo_gazz

I burn music to a cd from i tunes by opening a new playlist and putting the music I want in there, then (with a cd in the drive!) select that playlist and then click 'burn cd' in the bottom right of the i tunes screen.

Job done.

PC

i found the itunes folder in my music file but there music ive bought isnt in there.

It must be there mate, is there not a folder called compilations. Make sure you on the "My Music" of the windows user account you downloaded your album on dude!

If you open iTunes and select the file/files you are looking for: right click and select "Get Info" from the menu you will get a pop up box and at the bottom there will be a "Where" statement which will give you the path to the file/files.

I'm gonna highjack this thread - I have a new laptop with no iTunes, is there anyway of me getting the songs from my iPod onto the new laptop and iTunes? I don't want to connect it and wipe everything from the iPod!

Cheers

you can get software which allows you to take music off your ipod but you have to make sure you dont run it with itunes open or it gets all screwed up!

i would download sharepod and then move the downloaded file onto your ipod and open it from the ipod and it should allow you to move your music across

if you want to stop itunes from wiping your music you need to check the box that says "manually manage my music" this allows you to only move the tracks you want from your itunes library as opposed to everything that is in your library

if you need more help lauryn give me a pm

I'm gonna highjack this thread - I have a new laptop with no iTunes, is there anyway of me getting the songs from my iPod onto the new laptop and iTunes? I don't want to connect it and wipe everything from the iPod!

Cheers

download idump (im not making it up, honest!) from downloads.com, its very easy to use!

I use mp3fiesta. You get mp3 files for $0.20 each or $2 for an album. You might as well buy the CD from Asda than use iTunes it's so damned expensive.