Hiiiiii :)

xbabygx

There is a lot of choice with alloys, but the thing is, u cant buy them then take them back if "they dont look right" so they have to be practically perfect lol

Im sure someone on here will be able 2 photoshop u a few images with some different wheels on if u ask nicely lol. Im thinkin of Keskin KT4's for mine... well sexy.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would be handy if someone could do that, altho, i have photoshop at home, but can't always be bothered to sit there playin with it lol its like a "try before you buy" lol

howdy. i vote dont be a sheep and if you like them alloys in the link then get them. think outside the box, at the end of the day its your money and your car. i think them alloys could work as it goes good to see something a little different once in a while. check rota alloys too, they seem to make a wide set of different stuff.

oh yer and welcome along lol.

No i havent lol i'm being very slow, thats a weekend thing lol but i am going to start this weekend :) does anyone know someone who would tint my 2 back windows? and not charge me loads! also, i may order my springs lol i'm not made of money, so i think i'll just put springs on for now untill i can afford coilovers,

howdy. i vote dont be a sheep and if you like them alloys in the link then get them. think outside the box, at the end of the day its your money and your car. i think them alloys could work as it goes good to see something a little different once in a while. check rota alloys too, they seem to make a wide set of different stuff.

oh yer and welcome along lol.

i won't be a sheep, if i like them i will get them, regardless of what anyone says, its my car and i'll make it look how i want, maybe it wont be to some peoples taste, but hey, can't please evryone can we!

wouldnt go with rota purely because of all the pics of ones ive seen snapped, theres a bunch of pics on a thread on here of completely mangled rota alloys, dont seem 2 be very strong, look alrite tho.

check out schmidt modern lines, thats what im saving for!

Edited by royLeUPO

wouldnt go with rota purely because of all the pics of ones ive seen snapped, theres a bunch of pics on a thread on here of completely mangled rota alloys, dont seem 2 be very strong, look alrite tho.

check out schmidt modern lines, thats what im saving for!

Yeah iv seen a quite a few pics of mangled rota's... thats what put me off the slipstreams.

Modern Lines are the way forward....

No i havent lol i'm being very slow, thats a weekend thing lol but i am going to start this weekend :) does anyone know someone who would tint my 2 back windows? and not charge me loads! also, i may order my springs lol i'm not made of money, so i think i'll just put springs on for now untill i can afford coilovers,

you can get springs but then you will have to get coilovers at a later date anyway

heres some on ebay that my mate has fitted, no problems what so ever ride is compfortable but you can go very low or just 30mm if you want

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COIL-OVER-COILOVER-V...%3A1|240%3A1318

jack

buying springs will only be a temp thing until i can afford coilover, people will say "whats the point its a waste of money" but i'm tired of having a standard car, i'm being a little bit impatient, and for the fact i know i wont be able to afford coilovers for a good few months yet, i just want something temp to keep me going lol

its the small things that make the big difference!!! :P

No way, i wasn't going to, how can i put this nicely, they're not my cup of tea lol i like the standard ones i have. But others may like them, its personal preference like i said before, what one person hates, another likes, if you have them then fair play, it's your Lupo, can modd it how you like :) :)

I think i may have offended people in my last post .... if i did .... sorry!

just an update, after managing to scratch my bumper at the weekend :(:( (not too bad damage), i ordered my springs so they should be here today or tomorro :)

You should get some shocks too.

Springs will lower your centre of gravity and improve the handling on most factory cars but the main reason why Lupo's feel like a boat is because of the shocks.

I had KYB gas shocks put on the front of my car with the standard springs and I was able to take my local roundabout about 10mph faster. There was no more boat-like feeling when cruising on the motorway.

thats sort if why i bought the springs, just as a temp thing till i can afford coilovers