Hiiiiii :)

xbabygx

Hey i'm new to club lupo, just joined, i own a little red lupo :) its a 1.4 16v, no mods as of yet but hopefully soon, just finding the money as it is near christmas.

My names Gemma (xbabygx) whatever lol i'm 17, soon to be 18, full time work (quite boring but pays the bills), i live slap bang in the middle of Reading and Maidenhead in a village near Twyford (dunno if anyone knows that area), i've had my car about 3 months, but only been driving a week so far, um, if there's anything you want to know, ask away :)

Bye :) xXx

Edited by xbabygx

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! Do you know littlewick green?

I used to go henley college before i quit in june lol

hellooo :) i have to get back to work, but i'll check back on as and when i can :)

thanks for the welcomes :)

What did u study al3x kay? I went from 07-08, then left before 2nd year started, it was boring me lol

I only have a few pics atm, waiting to modd it before i really get stuck in with pics lol it looks like any other red lupo lol

royLeUPO, i've had mine 3 months but only really enjoyed driving it this past week, coz i stick to all speed limits, honest :blush: lol

verry nice, and the car has a lot potential :) yeh I cant wait to start modding mine, like 2 weeks til pay day and im skint :( can just afford petrol lol, putting the new wheels on this weekend though :D I sure do hope you are sticking to the speed limit young lady!

I must admit, i'm watching my petrol gauge go down and down and i dont like it lol i do have to beat mycar up in the mornings to get to work tho lol pullin out onto the A4 in heavy fastish moving traffic, then onto the A404 needs that little bit more power than treatin the car nice lol

of course i stick to the speed limits! what do u take me for .... a girl racer or something :P lol

wow looks hot. Nice car too =P looks like flash red from here... best colour in my opinion haha just a thought but think it would look awesome slammed, with those alloys refurbished black with a flash red pin stripe around the edge.

Tom

ps welcome!

Aw thanks for all your comments people!! :)

it is a good idea about refurb the alloys and stuff, but have noooo idea where i'd get it done or how much it would cost, plus i was thinking poss puttin 16's on not 15's?! undecided atm :(

I think 1.4's are the future :P lol 1l's are just that tad bit lacking power lol but i guess they can be fun if u own one