Pioneer `DEH-P77MP` Installation. Erm... Help? Help!

Delvard, you are the man, I thankyou. How smart does that look, ice cold, sure its not blue, but that white look looks even better, and I'm glad its one colour, I don't like the red buttongs on the stadard vw items, would prefer all blue.

I'm buying one at the first chance I get, cheers sir!

Yeah, thats about what I'd expected to pay online. I was going to go to a shop and pay more as there is no way on earth I could fit that, I'm a total numpty with electronics, and the thought of so much as looking at the idea of fitting it scares me, I'd break something!

QUOTE(AndyW)
Yeah, thats about what I'd expected to pay online. I was going to go to a shop and pay more as there is no way on earth I could fit that, I'm a total numpty with electronics, and the thought of so much as looking at the idea of fitting it scares me, I'd break something!

Honestly, you have no idea how relatively easy it is. I felt the same, but after reading snoopstah instructions it became very easy. Just be confident, patient and you'll have it fitted in no more than 15 mins. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />