Calling all 1.0 and 1.4 petrol engine Lupo Owners!!!

AwesomeAl

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't suppose you need another 1.4 (75bhp)? am local and flexible with leaving the car with you.

Regards Ted

We've currently only got one 1.4 75bhp confirmed. Give me a ring tomorrow and claim your spot! remember guys, first come first served!

want to play with a GTI mate lol. im sure you could find more power somewhere!!

TBF, We've already done development on the Polo GTI 1.6 16v engine, so dependant on weather the ECU code is the same or not, We may not actually need to do any and if we do, Its not going to be as cheep as £100 + VAT unfortunately.

Just a quick note for people, Please remember we don't open sundays and can't do this rolling road development on saturdays due to Club day commitments.

:) Taa - We STILL need 2x 1.0's, 1x 1.4 8v, 1x 1.4 16v (75hp) and 1x 1.4 16v 100hp

ah! thats me ****ed then! i could only get down there on a weekend! unless you stay open mega late!

ah! thats me ****ed then! i could only get down there on a weekend! unless you stay open mega late!

Unfortunately, We only open 8.30am - 5.30pm weekdays.

All of our staff refuse to work on a sunday as a result of working so hard during the week ;)

:( I can't believe you work for a Regime who do not allow shaving of the beard and days off during the week ;)

Shame you can't make it pirate man. I've told the guys here about your car and they were rather excited about seeing this "Wooden Duck Gearknob"

:( I can't believe you work for a Regime who do not allow shaving of the beard and days off during the week ;)

Shame you can't make it pirate man. I've told the guys here about your car and they were rather excited about seeing this "Wooden Duck Gearknob"

haha, well, they do allow it but you have to book in advance!

tell them to work a day on a weekend and i'll be there! :) and i'll make them all special gear nobs! ;)

Good news everyone! :)

Our first development car is now finished and here are the results.

Seat Arosa Mk1 1.4 16v Sport (100hp)

The car came into us running slightly above standard (107bhp) In standard form with the remap the car produced 112bhp which is a 5bhp increase peak from standard, It also gained 5lb/ft of torque which isn't bad for a little engine that is already quite well tuned!

100hp2.jpg

After a bit of playing around with some ex-demo induction kits, we managed to rig a K&N Apollo filter to the car, and Straight away it gave an extra 4bhp peak using the Map we'd developed on the near-standard car.

100hp.jpg

Since then we've tweaked the map a little bit more to smooth out the dip in power at around 3.5krpm and the car seems to go really well!

Overall the car now runs 117bhp and 98lb/ft of torque! Not all that bad for a Sport!

ah, i will have to see what you are pushing then, then i can decide whether its worth driving all the way to prague to get it done! haha

yes my parents always go on about me spending my money on my car (mainly because it ends up in bits on the drive) but this time i just stressed about the better MPG and left the power gain bit out :D

haha, awesome! get it done soon so i can decide whether its worth it or not! if i was closer and could get home the same day i would take it there tomorrow!

gotta book the time of work as my boss is a tosser just waiting for confirmation as soon as i get that and sort it out with al im in there :)

GTI inlet and Throttle body, racerand manifold I wouldnt be supprised if your looking at GTI peak power!

Was the car standard to start with?

As far as I remember it had a cat-back exhaust on it when it came to us!

the owner is Club lupo's very own faithless. Have a look through his readers rides thread.

Al, what do you think I would achieve with only having a bmc?? Cheers :)

I'm not so sure how restrictive the original backbox is mate. We'll have to wait and see!!

As far as I remember it had a cat-back exhaust on it when it came to us!

the owner is Club lupo's very own faithless. Have a look through his readers rides thread.

yep it's my car and it was completely standard. Pick it up in the morning

and can't wait to see what it's like to drive, will let you all know soon.