Calling all 1.0 and 1.4 petrol engine Lupo Owners!!!

AwesomeAl

ive got a 1.4 16v sport and live bout 20mins away, unfortunately ive got a BMC CDA and a cat back exhaust. Or is that ok?

Hi there,

a BMC and a Cat-Back exhaust should be OK for this. As long as cams haven't been swapped, or manifolds and cats replaced or any head work etc, then your car is fine for what we need.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A GTi Map is something that we will be looking at developing at a later date.

Feel free to do that on my car, you can have it for as long as you like :coffee:

ok, in all seriousness on my part now though, i may be interested if you want! i have found someone i can stay with for a couple of days, just need to know whether it has to be done in the next couple of weeks? or whether i can bring it up in 3 or so? i need to book a weekend off you see! :)

love you al. :wub::shades::blush:

[quote name=one litre wonder ;)' post='584012' date='Oct 7 2008, 12:48 PM]what ? are scottish beer tokens not good enough south of the border??

:lol: quote]

I think you'll find Pal, that's legal tender ;)

Edited by Clairey Fairy

Scottish notes are not legal tender anywhere in the UK, including Scotland where only the coins are officially legal tender. Although this is the case, Scottish notes are widely accepted in return for goods throughout the UK; they have a similar legal standing to cheques or debit cards, in that their acceptability as a means of payment is essentially a matter for agreement between the parties involved. [6][7]

;)

Currently, 20 pence pieces, 25 pence coins (although many retail outlets do not recognise or accept this) and 50 pence pieces are legal tender in amounts up to 10 pounds; 5 pence pieces and 10 pence pieces are legal tender in amounts up to 5 pounds; and 1 penny pieces and 2 pence pieces are legal tender in amounts up to 20 pence.

ok, in all seriousness on my part now though, i may be interested if you want! i have found someone i can stay with for a couple of days, just need to know whether it has to be done in the next couple of weeks? or whether i can bring it up in 3 or so? i need to book a weekend off you see! :)

love you al. :wub::shades::blush:

Let me know when you are free to do it and I'll sort it out for you :)

Just a quick note for people, Please remember we don't open sundays and can't do this rolling road development on saturdays due to Club day commitments.

:) Taa - We STILL need 2x 1.0's, 1x 1.4 8v, 1x 1.4 16v (75hp) and 1x 1.4 16v 100hp

Come on people what are you all playing at?! Such an awesome cool oppourtunity and a Habsolute bargin imo :shades:

Plus the quicker you get your names forward the quicker they can sort the GTi maps!!

:)

Come on people what are you all playing at?! Such an awesome cool oppourtunity and a Habsolute bargin imo :shades:

Plus the quicker you get your names forward the quicker they can sort the GTi maps!!

:)

Claire stop filling my thread with Cack.

lol