Calling all 1.0 and 1.4 petrol engine Lupo Owners!!!

AwesomeAl

Hi Guys,

We've recently decided that we would like to do some Research and Development on remapping the Smaller engined late model VW's!

Now since I'm a bit of a lupo fan, You are the lucky guys who get this offer first, before anyone else in the VW Scene! :)

What we want:

* 2 x 1.0 8v Lupos/Arosa

* 2x 1.4 16v (75hp) Lupo/Arosa

* 2x 1.4 16v Sport (100hp) Lupo/Arosa

Ideally these cars would need to be Standard, but Very mild modifications will be acceptable.

The deal:

What we would like to do is develop remaps on these cars, Aimed at improving both performance and economy. We would require to keep the cars for Two working days Each, and will be offering you a Massively discounted price of £100 + VAT for the remap itself!

All the remaps will be done on a the rolling road, You will receive a Before/After print out from the rolling road, showing what your car is now capeable of.

All original safety parameters and emissions parameters will be kept, so your not going to have any troubles when it comes to MOT time!

This offer will be on a First come, First served basis.

To be part of this development, You will need to speak to either myself (Al) or my colleague (John) and we'll get your name down!

Cheers guys,

Al.

Edited by awesome_al

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not sure at the moment pirate man,

that's why we want to do research and development :)

The least that the map will give is an improvement on torque and a definate noticeable improvement on the drivability of the car!

You can have my Arosa if you collect and return it.

:)

Iv got the 1.4 16v lupo

very interested but agani where does this take place? could you pick up the car and return it?

Sean

I can arange collection and return but It would be at your own cost unfortunately.

Edited by awesome_al

what are we looking at cost wise on the collection and delivery? and also when were you thinking?

Not sure TBH. When we've had cars picked up and delivered in the past its always been around £250 dependant on mileage... Its definately not cheep.

Unfortunately we are un-able to pick cars up ourselves as this would take up too much time shipping members of staff up and down the motorways. It'd have to be done through a courier type transportation company.

Where are you based? This sounds like a good offer!

We are based in Irlam, situated just a couple of miles from the Trafford Centre in manchester.

I would be interested in this if I could swindle someone in Manchester to let me live with them for 2 days, lol.

Are you wanting all the cars in at once to do it or are you just going to take them as they come? My Sport is standard bar a cat back stainless exhaust.

I would be interested in this if I could swindle someone in Manchester to let me live with them for 2 days, lol.

Are you wanting all the cars in at once to do it or are you just going to take them as they come? My Sport is standard bar a cat back stainless exhaust.

can you cook and clean :P lol

i may be up for this depending when, im only 10 mile away as well oh and i have a 1.0 (8v) beast.

Good stuff, Timing isn't too much of a problem. Just a case of getting them in and done when you can get to us!

Ive got a 1.4 8v Arosa which your welcome to have. Only mods are lowering kit and wheels.

Ill ring tomorrow but can you put me on the list

cheers guys

No problem mate, Give us a buzz tomorrow with an idea of when you'll be able to get the car to us and we'll see when we can book you in!

See what you can sort Kam!

Everyone please remember, it is first come first served, I've already got one sport booked in and I'm expecting a phone call tonight about another.

If by cook and clean you mean get my missus or my mum to do it, then yes, I can :lol:

haha my mums just gone away an she left me **** all in to cook coz last time i did there was just a little bit more smoke than normal which set the fire alarms off an woke every one up an my missus is a worser cook than me (getting bored of takeaways) lol i still cant work out the washer :@ lol

ive got a 1.4 16v sport and live bout 20mins away, unfortunately ive got a BMC CDA and a cat back exhaust. Or is that ok?

They are working on base maps. air filter and cat back is fine. decat would not be fine.