Sport maxx Lupo at Rockingham

SimonH

Hi all,

Just to let you know, last Dunlop Sport Maxx race of the season is at Rockingham this weekend, qualifying on Saturday, 45 min race on Sunday, I have already won the class championship as you all know so no pressure for this last race, just going to have fun, the lupo has had a remap by BC-Tuning so hopefully a bit more power and a higher redline. More new cars are out in the class for this last race so we will be up against:-

Pug 106 GTI

Mini Cooper

Fiat Punto HGT

Hybrid Honda Civic (driven by Gavin Kershaw, FIA GT driver)

Trying to get one of the BTCC drivers to be my guest second driver for the race, not sure yet, but will be cool if it happens.

If anyone wants to come along please look us up, will be based in the Shawn Taylor Racing Artic.

Cheers,

Simon

• Like 2

No i have the racing bug, just cant resist!!!!

Had to do the last race of the season just so we can have a few beers, also instructing Rally driving and drifting the following weekend and got a team on the waiting list for the Birkett 6 hour race at silverstone in october as well, have to wait and see if we get an entry. we will enter a 6 car team, the lupo, 350Z, Focus ST, Mini Cooper Works, BMW 320 and either a BMW M3 or 325, should be a laugh if we get a place, i will let you all know.

Then time to get preparing the car ready for next year.

I dont have the trophy yet, should get it either at the Autosport show in January or at the BARC awards dinner in February, i will take a piccy with it on the car and post it up!!!

If you guys & girls do a calender for next year i have some professional pics that were taken on the track that might look good.

I will post up next week how we wnet at Rockingham, thanks for everyones support....Someone build another one and come have some fun!!!!!

simon

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • MattyB unpinned this topic