Post-Edition Chat

lunalupi

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i nearly did.. but was 2 nervous :D my bad....

i have to say though nic.. ur car is sexy in the flesh...

i took a couple of pics when u wasnt in it :D im uploading them on photobucket as we speak.. il post them all when done :D

i didnt realy stay 4 ages realy.. id say 10.30 til about 2 or 3 ... it was realy wet.. my feet hurt from walking around... id walked round the site like 4 times..

i was with 2 people who arnt as much as a car enthusiast as me.. so i didnt want to bore them :D and my car was parked at the entrance... the furthest away from club lupo :D

Anyone else see the mad bald Belgian guy in a full suit just step into the dance off and bust some moves?

That is stuff that messes with your head when you're very drunk.

He's not Belgian, he's Norwegian. His name is Frode and he's a friend of mine! :lol: He'd driven 1100 miles to come to Edition! He goes by the name "Polo Classic" on the Edition forum and has a polo G40 (well had - I'm assuming he still has it?) and a Mk5. Brought his Mk5 over as it was more comfortable than the polo!

Been a friend of mine for about 8 years now as he to come over for Inters each year before it got rubbish. He's an oldskool member of Club G40. Edition was the first show he'd been over here for since 2004.

Awesome guy. :D

Ahhh, we were told he was Belgian. Still one crazy guy. Top marks for coming all the way from Norway!

Should have brought the Polo though, I think I harassed every single G40 owner I could find. :lol:

i have to say though nic.. ur car is sexy in the flesh...

i took a couple of pics when u wasnt in it :D im uploading them on photobucket as we speak.. il post them all when done :D

Yay :D Could you email me them in full resolution please? I have a lack of photos of my car from this year and it was the first time he'd been on the Borbets ever with them uncovered!

i was with 2 people who arnt as much as a car enthusiast as me.. so i didnt want to bore them :D and my car was parked at the entrance... the furthest away from club lupo :D

Yup, i saw your car hiding at the top of the field ;)

Ive got to agree about Nics car, one of my favotites i think! The new wheels look soo good, especially on the move!

I took a few pictures too, its looking very red! :shades:

Yup, i saw your car hiding at the top of the field ;)

Ive got to agree about Nics car, one of my favotites i think! The new wheels look soo good, especially on the move!

I took a few pictures too, its looking very red! :shades:

Woohoo! Any chance of an email from you too Mr Cardaft? :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.