New Challenger to the Lupo GTI Crown

Slicknick

Out september 130BHP C2 VTS

VTS.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

VTS1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Discuss please ! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want a cheap performanc ecar i'm sure it will be offered with free insurance and big discounts in no time. The VTR even with the manual gearbox was slower than the previous model though so this one might struggle to live up to the fun factor of the previous version. Wait till the 107 gti comes out of you really want one.

QUOTE(Crusoe)
if you want a cheap performanc ecar i'm sure it will be offered with free insurance and big discounts in no time. The VTR even with the manual gearbox was slower than the previous model though so this one might struggle to live up to the fun factor of the previous version. Wait till the 107 gti comes out of you really want one.

Previous model ??

Eh ??

Apologies had to translate this info from French to English please, forgive me if i mad any mistakes

November 6 2003 THIS IS almost official, there will have not any C2 VTS... the amateurs will have to content themselves with VTR deja very pleasing.

After the success in life end of the Saxo VTS 16V become the reference in the range of the small athletic one, the C2 etait awaited with a heavy spot, the one to replace the etalon. After numerous rumors before and since the gone out of the C2 VTR, the most athletic one of the range, one begins has to see clearer around the car.

The VTR will remain the most athletic one of the range, all at least in the French territory.

The hypothetical version VTS 125CV not yet has the order of the day and the homologuation of the C2 programmed Tournament for March 2004 will have to be done on a basis known... or not again devoillée.

Some had meme etait even has to imagine a C2 2.0 VTs 16V drunk 6 speeds... This will be certainly the C4 that heritera of this motorization to use basis to replace the Xsara WRC.

Info begins has to fall, on certain sites web foreign plebecitant formulates it of the C2 Tournament.

new VTR thing with the white wheels is still slower than the old 110bhp vtr, the new vts will probably not be as good a drive as the old vts. The new 107 comes out early next year and the gti version of that sould be the one to have if you want a small french hot hatch.

QUOTE(Slicknick)
Apologies had to translate this info from French to English please, forgive me if i mad any mistakes  

November 6 2003 THIS IS almost official, there will have not any C2 VTS... the amateurs will have to content themselves with VTR deja very pleasing.  

After the success in life end of the S*xo VTS 16V become the reference in the range of the small athletic one, the C2 etait awaited with a heavy spot, the one to replace the etalon.  After numerous rumors before and since the gone out of the C2 VTR, the most athletic one of the range, one begins has to see clearer around the car.  

The VTR will remain the most athletic one of the range, all at least in the French territory.  

The hypothetical version VTS 125CV not yet has the order of the day and the homologuation of the C2 programmed Tournament for March 2004 will have to be done on a basis known... or not again devoillée.  

Some had meme etait even has to imagine a C2 2.0 VTs 16V drunk 6 speeds...  This will be certainly the C4 that heritera of this motorization to use basis to replace the Xsara WRC.  

Info begins has to fall, on certain sites web foreign plebecitant formulates it of the C2 Tournament.

In a nutshell... as a dealer said to me.

The VTS will only be available on the continent.

urgh. 107 is horrible.

1071.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

1072.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i think it looks like a mini people carrier or a van:

`product-78546`.gif

praise the lupo gti!!!

QUOTE(Slicknick)
I have to chanllenge you on that last comment  

The C2 VTS is coming to the Uk, read an article which stated this !

C2 VTR slower than the Old S*xo VTR gutted !

Errr??? Slick?!!!

Hahaha!

Find the facts and figures to prove this dude!!

QUOTE(Slicknick)
Ok who's this  

S*xo VTR =  9.3, `0-60`

C2 VTR = 10.9, `0-60`

:oops:

SAXO 1.6i VTR

Mk1

(`1996-2000`)

1587cc 8 valves

90 hp @ 5600 rpm

135 Nm @ 3000 rpm

weight 920 kg

Mk2

100hp@5700

136Nm@3500

Hmmmmmmmmmm..........

The Saxo VTR, a favourite with performance fanatics everywhere, is to be replaced by the `all-new` C2 VTR. Cheaper than its predecessor was at launch six years ago, with 20bhp more under the bonnet, the C2 promises to carry on where the Saxo left off. The top hot hatch sales spot which Citroen has held for the past five years looks assured. With a 110bhp 1.`6-litre` 16v engine.

:oops: :oops: :oops: laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

C2 Wannabe twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />