ovni yellow arosa('s) *NOW WITH LUPO GTI* ** FOR SALE**

mike89

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the Styling on that age Fiesta.

The wheel arches are a work of art lovely purposeful flare to them

• 1 month later...

Not a massive update on the fiesta but im just home from work and very bored :coffee:

I was in my local Ford dealer one day picking up more things i 'dont need' and was having a look aound the new mondeos. Saw that the air vents were extremley similar to the fiesta's although instead of a large silver ring, it had a finer chrome ring, and a chrome 'grip handle' So i ordered one and fiddled about with it for a few hours until i was happy with the way it fitted. The best bit though, is when you turn the vent around, it clicks, and feels much more upmarket than the fiestas

fiestainside.jpg

One of my 'you dont need that' purchases at ford, was a delock bezel for the drivers side, which again had to be slightly modded to fit, and obviously painted.

deadlock.jpg

There were also 8 nuts holding a beam across the mid section of the exhaust. These had seen better days, so fitted some brand spanking new ones.

Picture of the beam taken off (the dirty side is the side that is held against the car btw )

fiestablack-1.jpg

cleaned and polished

fiestablack.jpg

And fitted

fiesta-7.jpg

Got a booboo

fiesta-2.jpg

Some Arosa/Lupo related updates now :lol: 2 new purchases :blush: Thanks to Chris C on here, i ordered the arosa staright away, as i knew these were a rare model. Then at a Mini show a couple of weeks ago, i found a Fantasia green lupo at a trade stand, couldnt have been luckier i guess,......the best 2 colours imo.

fiestamodels.jpg

mikey

Edited by mike89

All of those minis are mint north wales loop! I bet they have done more than 100miles?! was that Suzuki engined one in MiniWorld?!

Mike - does your dad run the minis engine?! I do hope so! 100 miles is amazing etc but can't help thinking a car like that is born to be driven? Mine is certainly beaten to within an inch of its life quite often (as it should be IMHO)! At the risk of this becomming a mini based thred...

IMG_5682.jpg

yes mate, he lets the engine run sometimes if its good weather. Dont worry, he takes care of it mechanically and asthetically.

North wales loop, i think i was talking to you in your lupos thread about the minis. Id love a redtop, or vetec, but it would have to be completley standard looking :blush: , the ultimate sleeper B) do you have any vidoes of them running? id love to see them. Do you remember what issue the mini was featured? My dad has all the copies of mini world and mini magazine :lol:

mikey

awww man i want that lupo model ha ha

glad you got the arosa model ok they look very good together

its funny how the same company makes the models, but in the arosa model, the interior is worse looking, the mirrors are different and it also has number plates, not that im a nerd or anything! :lol:

mikey

its funny how the same company makes the models, but in the arosa model, the interior is worse looking, the mirrors are different and it also has number plates, not that im a nerd or anything! :lol:

mikey

wouldnt know iv only got the one :( lol cant believe how clean the fiesta is

yes mate, he lets the engine run sometimes if its good weather. Dont worry, he takes care of it mechanically and asthetically.

North wales loop, i think i was talking to you in your lupos thread about the minis. Id love a redtop, or vetec, but it would have to be completley standard looking :blush: , the ultimate sleeper B) do you have any vidoes of them running? id love to see them. Do you remember what issue the mini was featured? My dad has all the copies of mini world and mini magazine :lol:

mikey

the suzuki swift powered mini was in the march 2010 issue,i think its a bit of a sleeper.

check out

for the redtop vids.

Edited by north wales loop

whats the crack mate. did i see you today in that arosa.. i was in my new mk2 gti on the carriageway i think

right Glen. I wasnt out in it today, (may have been my dad driving it) but im pretty sure ive seen the golf going into Robinson? had no idea it was yours! :o ive gotta see it sometime though. have you got any threads started on it?

mikey

Edited by mike89

right Glen. I wasnt out in it today, (may have been my dad driving it) but im pretty sure ive seen the golf going into Robinson? had no idea it was yours! :o ive gotta see it sometime though. have you got any threads started on it?

mikey

yeah mate that would be me. yeah mate i'll meet u at some stage. send me ur mobile number i lost my phone when i was travelling.. and there is a thread on here somewhere for the gti and one on ns dubs aswell.

• 1 month later...