Lets see your home cinema set ups....

Putney

For Example...... not mine as don't have pictures to hand but something on the lines of this.....

Picture003.jpg

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Example...... not mine as don't have pictures to hand but something on the lines of this.....

Picture003.jpg

will get some photos of mine later today.....

47" Toshiba 47WLT66 1080i LCD

Media Centre PC

Xbox 360 (got that offical 360 force feedback steering wheel like yours too)

Virgin Cable Box

Alphason frosted glass stand

Just looking for a surround system at the moment. Looking at going for an Onkyo TXSR605 reciever, not sure on which speakers yet.

Edited by Adam K

Mate thats not mine!

Will have to post pictures later.... thats an example of what i want people to post! i like the idea of having a table you can leave the steering wheel clamped too.... so you can put the table away and get it out when you need too

Abit extreme. My consists of my laptop plugged into a 19" LG LCD screen with my Freeview on it. That way I can stream any DVD's/Online content straight onto my television.

Hardly hardcore and hardly a cinema setup, but it works brilliantly.

Mate thats not mine!

Will have to post pictures later.... thats an example of what i want people to post! i like the idea of having a table you can leave the steering wheel clamped too.... so you can put the table away and get it out when you need too

yeah i haven't used my steering wheel since i got my own place cos i don't have a table to put infront of the tv.

bloody hell blackrat... thats awesome........ love the chair too... can you send me one from SA?

I know the pic you posted Putney, wasn't your set up, but I love the stand for the steering wheel :)

Blackrat.....nice job! ;)

DSC00417.jpg

* Samsung TX32-LXD70 LCD 32" TV

* Regular sky box

* Apple TV

* Pioneer DV600-AV-K DVD / SACD Player

* Pioneer VSX-1017-AV-K 7.1ch AV Receiver

* Currently Eltax Liberty series 5ch Speaker setup (To be replaced in winter with KEF iQ series)

* Eltax Atomic A12R sub (hardly ever used)

Apple Tv, what does that do?

Nice set up by the way.....

Blackrat... Is that chair wood... I looked on the website and found a light one..... It didn't mention it was wood and look pelt...

Apple Tv, what does that do?

Nice set up by the way.....

40gb Hard drive based Juke box / Media centre type thing. Bought it as I was fed up of having to sit near the TV when listening to music and using the laptop, Was a little bit inconvenient.

Its a cool little peice of kit, Has Optical digital audio output as well as analogue output, It also has Component and HDMI video output :)

Good peice of kit, I really get along with it! You can hire films on it aswel in HD with 5.1 surround !!

hmmm.....

so its wireless too?

DSCF0547800x600.JPG

50" Pioneer Plasma

Pioneer DVD player/Freeview recorder

Virgin media Box

Freecom Mediaplayer 350 with mediagate firmware and custom skins.

Onkyo 605e

Really old Sony DVD player down the side, Not used but its a quality one. Not sure what to do with it!

KEF IQ9's front, IQ6c centre speaker and IQ8ds dipoles at the rear mounted on the wall.

Mission Sub, Old but a good one!

:shades:

DSCF0547800x600.JPG

50" Pioneer Plasma

Virgin media Box

Onkyo 605e

Really old Sony DVD player down the side, Not used but its a quality one. Not sure what to do with it!

KEF IQ9's front, IQ6c centre speaker and IQ8ds dipoles at the rear mounted on the wall.

i have the freecom wlan350 and i too have the mediagate firmware on it. made it a lot more reliable.

Edited by Adam K

DSCF0547800x600.JPG

50" Pioneer Plasma

Virgin media Box

Onkyo 605e

Virginmedia box is so slow!

screen.jpg

screen1.jpg

5.1 surround, as i havnt bothered with a sub yet, but one day i will :D

whens the next party bud. can we fall through the walls again? please :lol:

Ian its from ilva iirc :D the Lizardo however is from africa , hand luggage, as is the drum

not a show home sarah, its the missus' hobby, she says, i do ...

zoe's thumb your under. looks well nice now like cliffo. my hearts not in mine. her's is, i'm just funding and working for now.

hmmm.....

so its wireless too?

yup, Can live-stream music from any computer on my network which has iTunes

Can also put my photos on it so that I can view them in large size, and even subscribe to peoples .Mac and Flikr online galleries so it tells you when they've got some new pics uploaded for you to see.

today i have mostly been wanting this!

lm_altview_tn981.jpg

Do I need to buy the airport extreme with the apple tv? Will my net gear work with the apple tv? Will te airport extreme replace the netgear and will that work on the xbox 360?

Thanks...

Network

802.11a/b/g/n wireless network with broadband Internet access

or

10/100 BASE-T Ethernet wired network with broadband Internet access

Do I need to buy the airport extreme with the apple tv? Will my net gear work with the apple tv? Will te airport extreme replace the netgear and will that work on the xbox 360?

Thanks...

You can run it with ANY wireless network, although I would advise an 802.11n router for transfering music to it as it can be a little slow on 802.11g.

When I first filled mine with music I connected it and the laptop to the router by network cable to make things quicker :)

Edited by nfbr