Lambo doors

Jackm

Been thinking about this for a while and been chatting to my mates, i want to get lambo doors on my car, i know alot of people will think they are kinda chav but i just wanna get ur opinions really?

So yer i have black lupo sport wih ronal turbos lowered on coilovers alround... i just wondered what u think of lambo style doors.??

i thonk u shud go for it mate they look good an not seen a lupo with them on yet

theres probably a good reason for this!

i thonk u shud go for it mate they look good an not seen a lupo with them on yet

You've obviously not been looking very hard then... have seen several.

They all look gash.

Oh & just incase any of the rest of you think its a good idea, you can't get lambo doors for a GTI because of its aluminiumness.

I was watching the Used Car Roadshow last Sat. and a bird had them on her pink Streetka - think they cost her over a grand - she'd also spent thousands on other mods. There's obviously no chance of recouping the money spent and she'll be lucky even to find another bird with a taste bypass to take it off her hands at any price. What price individuality eh?

They are just a bit of a novelty thing and a costly one. Its a bit like having a really loud exhaust its fun for a bit but gets boring very fast and makes you look like a bit of a tit. If they were on a very standard looking car they would actualy look less gash than on highly modifyed car. Less is more. But in all honesty you would be better off spending the money on something else that will give you lasting satisfaction.

I'm not totally against em, but they look better on some cars than others.

I've noticed that cars with pilla-less doors can pull them off quite well, such as Minis, BMWs etc and my mate has a Veilside kitted 350Z and they look awesome on that. But on a Lupo I wouldn't bother really.

That purple Loop looks ok as the rest of the car is modified so it all looks quite extreme, but on a car which is less modded I'd save your money and buy something else for it. :)

Thats just me though mate, good luck with whatever you go for.

If you want them then just go for it :) these are only opinions on here, if you think different there is no reason why you shouldnt go for it, that purple one looks cool, yours might. Just depends weather you rather have a spare £1000 in your sky rocket!

Oh & just incase any of the rest of you think its a good idea, you can't get lambo doors for a GTI because of its aluminiumness.

Damn! Damn! and double DAMN!

i know everyone else hates them and thats cool but here ya go

Lupo70.jpg

Lupo24.jpg

One off and well done!