I got one!!!!!! - A lupo GTI that is...

bossjohnc

woooohooooo!!!!!!

Can't link picture for some reason, but it's on Autotrader.

---------

3 door, Hatchback, Reflex Silver Metallic, 10825 miles, `Anti-lock` brakes,Drivers air bag,Air conditioning,Alarm,15'' Alloy wheels,Remote central locking,Front electric windows,Automatic headlamp adjustment,Power steering,Gamma radio / cassette,Rear wash wipe,Rev counter,Split rear seat,Engine immobiliser,Headlamp wash,cloth interior £9995.

---------

Just reduced from £11,499, I got it for £9,750!! What a brucy bonus!! And from a VW dealer!!

It's everything I want, Silver, Six, and the air smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I know it's bog standard but it's still a lurvely car!

For anyone else looking who doesn't mind lack of air con, there's a red one going for £8,799 with 3000 miles on the clock.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes 4 working days from when they receive the application, which I sent on Friday...

Unfortunately, that may mean Monday Week sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

But I'm just like a little kid at Christmas again!!

I can't wait!!!

Well, I was looking at one in Rochdale that was stolen/recovered if you remember... the HPI said it was written off. I got the HPI documentation through this morning, and it said that the vehicle had been damaged, and was repairable, but the insurer decided not to repair.

That sounds dodgy enough - let alone being from Rochdale! (and being a gear short of course).

I'm mega happy with this find - it's an ex demo too, so it's been with the VW garage since new. Don't think I'll bother with the HPI on that one!

QUOTE(bossjohnc)
Wot, you mean like novas? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hey they are the height of sophistication wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> :sleepy: