matts lupo gti 20vt

vpolo

didnt get them in the end they were in terrable condition for the price they went for in the end iam still on the look out for a set but as you know they arnt that common

and yes thats copper grease on the coilies bot plastered just looks like it is as its a crap pics i know because there inox line coilies they dont need it but it keeps the threads clean . cars running mega ride height at the moment as when its on its wheels its moved in and out of the lock up all the time the entrance to the lockup is not very lowered car friendly

matt

Edited by vpolo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cant wait for this next year !!! :coffee:

i have just started some epic fabrication on some subframes for the new seats will get some pics up of the frames when i get chance

Aye, not a 5 min job to fit seats is it.

Can't wait to see them fitted in.

cheers guys :) the loop is now sitting back on its winter project wheels and i took her out for a spin around the yard today first time its driven in a month how i have missed the power insured for a feq days this week to run the brakes and test a few things :D next year should be good i need to get my act together working everyday and hour overtime i can get at the moment if iam not in work iam in the lock up working on it :D

well iam still looking for the perfect wheels the set is out there just need to find a set for sale which is hard as they are super rare and very light wieght :P

audio plans coming on well shame they wont be in until feb

IMG_0219.jpg

lupo is running well the last few days plans are coming on well cant say whats happening next

although 12ryan knows

matt

• 2 weeks later...

got some work to do on the loop tomorrow then iam off to work in dresden for 5 weeks so i dont think ill be getting much done but i should be bringing a few suprizes home with me :D

as some people will now most wont but i got ran over by a car a week sunday so been out of action lupo wise as i have had mussel damage and have a curviture of the spine and its made it worse only found about it in hospital after being run down :/ anyways today i have been alot better so i desided to do a bit so i started repolishing the radinox dished i have done two of them the other two need a bit more work before i can polish them etc heres the finish they came out like. like new :)

sorry about the poor iphone pic

matt

IMG_0250.jpg

yeah you can tell more on how the loops getting built on fb than on here and the new secrects are about on there if u know were to look lol

**quickly scurries off to facebook to stalk matt's page**